Eternal Legacy (Using Fragments)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Kyotaro, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Kyotaro

Kyotaro Member

Dec 23, 2010
    :confused:

Ok one thing I'm not too happy about is the fact that the fragments system is not explained that much in Eternal Legacy. Does anyone know how to equip/unequip a fragment on a character? I have looked everywhere and since gamefaqs has no info on this, I am stumped.

2. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Idk dude

3. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

...honestly? Why even post here then?

I searched around for this and I also haven't come to an appropiate answer. I'd also like to know. :)

4. Blackharon

Blackharon Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    For a +1 to his post count? His post is as useful as yours (and mine is) to the OP.

5. WunDaii

Yeah, I realised that. Wow this is kinda spam. :L

6. Pacificsun0481

Pacificsun0481 Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Sacramento, CA
    Instead of bickering about the topic of the question, could somebody just answer the original question?

I would also like to know, as I'm just getting into Eternal Legacy

7. WunDaii

I suggest checking out this thread and the OP of it, he seems to know everything about it.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=75947&highlight=eternal+legacy

Again, your post was just as unhelpful as the previous ones. Jus' sayin'. ;)

8. Aden

Aden Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Well you pause and go to the 'Fragments' section, of course...
    From there you just select a piece of equipment to attach the fragment to and drag it into the little slot

9. Kyotaro

Kyotaro Member

Dec 23, 2010
    My apologies for posting it in the wrong location. Yes I did try to drag the fragment, but it didn't do anything.

10. Zaz

Zaz Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    I finally succeeded to add the fragments (at level 30 -_-):
    1. Go in the inventory, on "fragments"
    2. Choose your weapon / equipement
    3. Touch the fragment you want on the right column
    4. Drag it in the right place (my weapons III have 2 places, the ones II have only one place), look at the screenshot to see where you have to put them (I find the places by luck...).
    5. During the fight, choose the special attack, the fragments are here.
    6. Cry because you didn't use them before (fighting with the bosses is great :D).

Attached Files:

11. Kyotaro

Kyotaro Member

Dec 23, 2010
    I'm guessing the basic weapons you first start with you can not add the fragments on yet? Apparently there is no slot for them. I am still on chapter one, and I got like the basic heal, fire, and the golem one from Reinhartz. Thank you for the screenshot zaz. :D

12. Jijithecat

Jijithecat New Member

Jul 6, 2011
    He's been banned. Don't bother.

13. ShadeLightning

ShadeLightning New Member

Nov 27, 2011
    Glitches fragments?

I can equip fragments just fine on one character but I cannot easily on others. When I try to click on lysty's or shaila's weapon, it either brings. Up this strange "noble sword" glitch page, or the equip sheet for the first weapon or armor on the list and won't let me attach fragments to anything else.

Is there something I can do about this or is anyone else having this problem?

14. Drigadoon

Drigadoon New Member

Dec 2, 2011
    using fragments

as stated earlier in the thread, therea is a difficult to see slot for each weapon and helm with a slot or slots to place a fragment. i have done so and the two characters i do not control are pulling out some awesome attacks. Astrian on the other hand does nothing new, with fragments on his weapon and helm no new options come up. During battle there are three options: attack (straight forward nothing special), skills (no fragment skills!), and items (also no fragment option). Am i missing something? Very annoying problem any help would be great

15. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    It's still hard not to laugh at that thread.