Games from the newest commercial

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Avenger, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Avenger

Avenger Member

Sep 10, 2009
    From the newest commercial shown at the keynote yesterday, does anyone know the list of games shown in it? The commercial is also on apple.com now. I am not too familiar with iphone games but the one with the side view of the monster trucks is Monster Trucks Nitro. Thanks in advance.

2. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Maybe you can find the ones you are looking for here:

http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/games-and-apps/

There are several commercials now and without knowing which one in particular you are looking for its hard to guess! I think that page though covers a lot of the apps in the various commercials.

3. Avenger

Avenger Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Thanks for the link. That has some of them. I'm particularly interested in the rollercoaster game and the baseball game in this ad:

http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/#ad

4. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Baseball game: Home Run Superstar (a favorite around here). Keep in mind that it's not a full baseball game, just a home run derby. Ridiculously addictive.

Rollecoaster game: 3D Rollercoaster Rush. The publisher also put out themed version called Jurassic 3d Rollercoaster Rush.

5. Avenger

Avenger Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Is home run superstar the same as home run battle 3d? I can't seem to find a home run superstar in the app store.

6. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    It is Home Run Battle -- I mixed up the name of two different apps. Sorry about that.