Mass Effect Infiltrator, Burnout Crash! --> 99c

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by chris1a, Jun 14, 2012.

1. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    #1 chris1a, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
    If its not $0.99 in your store WAIT.

Edit: Looks like its only the international versions so far.

MASS EFFECT™ INFILTRATOR

THE FATE OF THE GALAXY LIES IN THE BALANCE! From the makers of the critically acclaimed Dead Space on iOS comes an all-n…
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    THE FATE OF THE GALAXY LIES IN THE BALANCE! From the makers of the critically acclaimed Dead Space on iOS comes an all-new, original Mass Effect storyline – made exclusively for mobile! Optimized for the new iPad, discover high-resolution gaming like never before! Now with a new manual aiming option and Turian bonus mission.

This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info

MASSIVE CRITICAL PRAISE!

“9/10…one of the best-looking games you can get for the iPad or iPhone right now.” (MSNBC.com)
    “4/5…knock-down gobsmackingly gorgeous…just fantastic.” (Gamezebo)
    “…a gold star, editor’s choice, 10 out of 10…” (IntoMobile)

YOU’RE A CERBERUS AGENT – GONE ROGUE!
    As Commander Shepard battles Reapers across the galaxy, veteran Cerberus agent Randall Ezno procures aliens for illicit experiments at a secret facility. But when the Director of the facility goes too far - Randall fights back and vows to bring Cerberus down!

Can you fight your way off the hostile Cerberus base and deliver their secret research to the Alliance?

ENTER A NEW DIMENSION IN iOS GAMING
    Move freely through massive exteriors and a fully realized Cerberus base. Featuring groundbreaking graphics and intensified audio, enjoy a console-like experience that marks the next leap in iOS gameplay.

ENGAGE ENEMIES WITH SWIPE & TAP COMBAT
    Use intuitive tap controls for fast-paced fighting. Fluidly dive and roll for cover with a simple swipe. Engage in epic boss battles against Cerberus Mechs and twisted experiment victims.

IT’S YOU AGAINST AN ARMY!
    Harness the fury of high-tech armor and weapons. Unleash biotic powers, stealth cloak abilities and devastating melee attacks. Upgrade your gear and performance with credits – the quicker and more stylish your kills, the more credits you’ll earn.

IMPACT YOUR MASS EFFECT 3 EXPERIENCE
    Gather valuable intel and upload it to Galaxy at War to boost your Galactic Readiness Rating in Mass Effect 3. Complete the game to increase your War Assets. Improve your chances in the final Mass Effect 3 battle – on the go!

Crush Cerberus and shape the future of the galaxy. The outcome depends on YOU in Mass Effect: Infiltrator!

NOTES:
    - Play on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPod touch 3 (16 GB and above) or iPod touch 4.
    - For the best game experience, we recommend playing on iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and the new iPad.
    - Device Firmware 3.1 and above required.

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
    Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
    Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
    Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.

Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data though third party ad serving and analytics technology (See Privacy & Cookie Policy for details).
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Mar 06, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (14)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Burnout™ CRASH!

MASTER THE DISASTER! Burnout™ CRASH! explodes onto iPhone and iPad with huge pile-ups, mega disasters and more! Crash an…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    MASTER THE DISASTER! Burnout™ CRASH! explodes onto iPhone and iPad with huge pile-ups, mega disasters and more! Crash and burn with this spin-off from the award-winning console series.

WARNING...ROAD HAZARDS AHEAD...

UNLEASH DEVASTATING DESTRUCTION
    Activate catastrophic Super Features and trigger road-shattering disasters like tornados, tidal waves, asteroids, and even UFOs!

GO BALLISTIC IN 3 COMBUSTIBLE GAME MODES
    Race against the clock in Rush Hour, stop traffic and cause huge disasters in Road Block – or indulge your pyromaniac tendencies in Pile-Up!

CONTROL THE CHAOS
    Use intuitive swipe-and-tap controls to steer vehicles, trigger explosions and rack-up scores across 3 game modes, 18 traffic junctions, 54 events, and 6 themed locations.

DOUBLE THE DISASTER WITH 1-ON-1 BATTLES
    Beat your friends’ scores and challenge them to turn-based smashups with Autolog.

Ready to blow stuff up? Embrace your road rage with Burnout™ CRASH!

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
    Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
    Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
    Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:Apr 12, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Considering getting ME Infiltrator. It was originally on my wishlist when it first came out, but it lost my interest with all the new releases.

3. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Just the time to not have enough in my iTunes. Ah, well, I can wait for another sale.

Actually, how long will this sale go on?

4. Khamous

Khamous Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Well, EA does a sale like... every month, so it'll be back down soon enough.

5. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    guess i'll buy Burnout Crash, Mass Effect looks good too but doesn't really appeal to me too much, hope this sale is worldwide.

6. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Are these worth my money?

Lol.

7. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    Still comes up 4.99$ for me here in the states. does this start tomorrow?

8. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    i'm not in the US and it's showing up as $4.99, so i guess we will have to:

9. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    Awesome! Gonna pick up ME Infiltrator if I can make the space xD

10. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Looking forward to picking up ME Infiltrator, too. Already have Burnout Crash, and would definitely recommend it for a buck.

11. AlienSEX

AlienSEX Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2011
    Burnout Crash is a piece of SH.!.T.
    Not even worth free.

You have been warned.

12. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I'm considering ME:I... Is it worth the space and buck?

13. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    At first I hated the controls... But then they grew on me, and yes... Totally worth the purchase. Especially if you can play it without expecting it to fit in to the Mass Effect story/type of morality choosing outcome gameplay...

If it wasn't a Mass Effect game (just called Infultrator or something,) I think more people would have liked it...

14. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #14 Exact-Psience, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
    ME:Infiltrator was at first unplayable for me because of their unique controls which doesnt really work for me no matter how i tried.

Then they updated with traditional FPS controls and the game was DIVINE.

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Burnout Crash is a love it or loathe it game. But it should be easier to take the risk at $0.99.

ME:I on the other hand is a must-buy for $0.99. For those who dont have it yet, get it.

16. florendas

florendas Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    Really I don't want to believe... but you are probably right.

17. Snake Eater

Snake Eater Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    knew ME would drop to .99, getting this for sure

18. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    What is the file size of ME installed?

19. callmericardo

callmericardo Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    I really, really enjoyed ME Infiltrator. It's well worth 99c!

20. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

I've only played small amounts of it myself, but my son absolutely loves it. It's one of his favorite games.

If you have young boys, then I would actually highly recommend Burnout Crash.