Aves, Aves, and more Aves!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by gekkota, Sep 27, 2009.

1. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Anyone else getting tired of the multitude of threads started by the developer of--you guessed it!-- Aves?
    Every few days...a new thread.
    So far, he is up to 9 different threads about the game.
    I understand that he doesn't want people to forget about Aves, Aves, Aves.
    More publicity= more sales, but I think he is overdoing it a bit. :cool:

2. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    I was just thinking the same thing. There's already a ton of praise for it, but he keeps posting new threads on how fantastic it is. Getting kinda annoying.

3. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    I just ignore it

4. weisome

weisome Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Behind You!
    Yeah, me too. Just ignore it and you'll be fine. ;)

5. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Cool. You are actually helping their cause by creating another thrad for Aves :p

And though they are a lil annoying, I don't mind their threads for two reason. First, they do have some real good tech to boast of. Second, they found TA worthy enough of spending so much time here :cool:

But ya, it'll be a royal mess if each and every dev start following their footsteps. Just ignore them if you don't find these threads interesting. Not much we can do as they aren't really breaking any rules.

6. TheBioReplicant

TheBioReplicant Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
  7. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    BioReplicant, I agree that your software is revolutional, but yeah, maybe keep the thread count a little lower? Anyways, my Aves review should be up tonight!

8. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    haven't noticed

9. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Probably the only member with a life ^^^^^

10. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    lol. +1

11. DrMonkey

DrMonkey Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Hey, at least they aren't Gameloft threads. [​IMG]

12. TheBioReplicant

TheBioReplicant Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    #12 TheBioReplicant, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
    Guys, our sales arent affected at all by posting on here. But what we do get are user comments - people who have a passion for games, to tell us what they like, what they dont like, etc. So part of it is purely genuine. Now, point taken it may have been a bit much, but...

these two technologies, Ghost, and BioReplicants, are seriously poised to be 'game-changing'.

Wait till you see, and "hear" BioReplicants 3, 4, 5 -- they seem alive. In a very scary way if you subscribe to things like technological singularity.

The truth is, the mathematical physics worked, but -I- dont even fully get how precisely it works beyond the intuition which led to the discovery.

The biggest compliment I get on the new BioReplicants is that they are "scripted", i.e., people dont believe its running in real time until they play with them.