Soccer game needs Corporate Sponsor

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sauce Digital, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Sauce Digital

Sauce Digital Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Hi Toucharcade

First up: EXCLUSIVE NEWS - Sauce have started our next game, which is to be a Football game. And its going to be a little bit different. We will post more info as soon as we have it.

Next up, we are looking into the possibility of it being free. For this to happen we need a sponsor(s) . So if you (or anyone you know) is in a position within a corporate entity to agree marketing budgets - and looking for an easy risk free way into iPhone games - please PM me.

Hopefully we can find someone and make the game free for you guys.

Cheers

Morgan

2. pharmx

pharmx Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Now when you say football, I'm assuming you mean what is internationally known as football and not the American sport, correct? We call that soccer over here! :D

3. Sauce Digital

Sauce Digital Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Indeed, Its a Soccer game for anyone in the US.

4. han0007

han0007 Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2009
    First Officer Qantas.
    Melbourne, Australia
    Same here, in Australia!:)

5. rozgo

rozgo Active Member

Feb 9, 2009
    I really hope you guys find a sponsor. The more devs can do without traditional publishers, the better. Not that publishers are bad, but a change in the game would be nice.

It'll be interesting to see how pressure from other sectors can mold a game.

Keep us posted.

6. dogmeat

dogmeat Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Information Security Engineer
    San Francisco, CA
    You are being very passive and I guarantee 100% no-one will contact you. If you want a corporate sponsor you need to come up with a really good plan and go to their offices and meet with them to "pitch" the idea to them. This is how corporations work.

7. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    You should start looking in the dev thread for publishers. And Chillingo just about publishes anything. :)

What's going to be "different" with your game anyway?