LYNE $2.99-> Free (StarBucks US Only)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by bhavukjain1, Feb 19, 2014.

1. bhavukjain1

bhavukjain1 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    #1 bhavukjain1, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2014

LYNE

Thomas Bowker
    Deceptively simple. Infinitely complex. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle game that will knot your brain as it calms your soul…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Deceptively simple. Infinitely complex. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle game that will knot your brain as it calms your soul. Connect the shapes. Fill the board. Lose yourself in the interflowing paths of LYNE. "I highly recommend grabbing LYNE in the App Store if you’re a fan of relaxing puzzle games for your iOS device." - AppAdvice, 5/5 "LYNE offers a brilliant dose of puzzling fun." - AppSpy, 5/5 "Lyne is a slick, contemplative puzzler that you'd be a fool to miss" - PocketGamer, 9/10 "Great design, both from an aesthetic standpoint and also regarding its difficulty curve." - MacLife, 4/5 "LYNE is a game worth checking out." - 148Apps, 4/5 Features - Hundreds of pre-built puzzles - An infinite number of procedurally-generated puzzles, released daily - No in-app purchases. No ads. - Slick, intuitive interface - Soothing dynamic audio - Unlockable colour palettes Accolades - Finalist at IndieCade 2014 - Best Puzzle Game, Tabby Awards 2014 - Finalist for Audio Design at Freeplay 2013 - Honorable Mention for Design at Freeplay 2013 “The whole thing is a gentle puzzle game that’s thoroughly enjoyable, which is rare because the majority of puzzle games frustrate the hell out of me.” - IndieStatik.com “From the get go, LYNE exudes a very zen feel. The ambiance is calming, the layout simple and clean. ... if you're in it for the challenge to your brain, dim the lights, find a quiet place, and get to solving.” - JayIsGames.com
    Information
    Seller:Thomas Bowker
    Genre:Board, Puzzle, Music
    Release:Jan 02, 2014
    Updated:Sep 16, 2018
    Version:1.3.2
    Size:90.3 MB
    User Rating: (10)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

http://www.starbucks.com/MobileNotification/GetiTunesRedirect?assetID=402

2. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Cool beans. Thanks for this!

3. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Must-have for those interested in minimalist games!

4. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    nfo

LYNE

Thomas Bowker
    Deceptively simple. Infinitely complex. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle game that will knot your brain as it calms your soul…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Deceptively simple. Infinitely complex. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle game that will knot your brain as it calms your soul. Connect the shapes. Fill the board. Lose yourself in the interflowing paths of LYNE. "I highly recommend grabbing LYNE in the App Store if you’re a fan of relaxing puzzle games for your iOS device." - AppAdvice, 5/5 "LYNE offers a brilliant dose of puzzling fun." - AppSpy, 5/5 "Lyne is a slick, contemplative puzzler that you'd be a fool to miss" - PocketGamer, 9/10 "Great design, both from an aesthetic standpoint and also regarding its difficulty curve." - MacLife, 4/5 "LYNE is a game worth checking out." - 148Apps, 4/5 Features - Hundreds of pre-built puzzles - An infinite number of procedurally-generated puzzles, released daily - No in-app purchases. No ads. - Slick, intuitive interface - Soothing dynamic audio - Unlockable colour palettes Accolades - Finalist at IndieCade 2014 - Best Puzzle Game, Tabby Awards 2014 - Finalist for Audio Design at Freeplay 2013 - Honorable Mention for Design at Freeplay 2013 “The whole thing is a gentle puzzle game that’s thoroughly enjoyable, which is rare because the majority of puzzle games frustrate the hell out of me.” - IndieStatik.com “From the get go, LYNE exudes a very zen feel. The ambiance is calming, the layout simple and clean. ... if you're in it for the challenge to your brain, dim the lights, find a quiet place, and get to solving.” - JayIsGames.com
    Information
    Seller:Thomas Bowker
    Genre:Board, Puzzle, Music
    Release:Jan 02, 2014
    Updated:Sep 16, 2018
    Version:1.3.2
    Size:90.3 MB
    User Rating: (10)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

nice simple freebie http://www.starbucks.com/MobileNotification/GetiTunesRedirect?assetID=402 ;)

5. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Thanks for the link!

6. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Thanks for sharing the link!

7. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    You sir, are a legend.
    Why do Americans get so much free stuff?!? Anyone without a USA account should definitely get one with all these Starbucks promotions as of late!

8. Mj1ggy

Mj1ggy Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Thanks this is quite a treat! Got Machinarium from Starbucks the other day as well

9. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Starbucks is in Canada too!:)

10. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Wonderful game. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

11. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Thanks for the heads-up :D

12. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Parden my ignorance.

How does this work, exactly? I have a starbucks account in Canada, and I've seen a few of these (that aren't the app of teh day cards) how do I get this? Or is it truly USA only?

13. bhavukjain1

bhavukjain1 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Too many freaking levels.

14. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Click the link in the first post while on your iDevice. You may need to be signed into your USA itunes acccount to redeem the code when iTunes pops up.

I played through the first two batches of levels in about 10min. It's pretty easy until the end of the second batch of levels. All in all, it's Flow Free but with the addition of diagonals and points you have to pass through twice with any color available. Definitely this is worth getting and recommending to others. No ads, iap, or other garbage to get in the way of a solid fun puzzle game.