Last boss in nova 2

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by vbxz47, Dec 31, 2010.

1. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    I know there has already been a thread for this but, I desperately need help. He will not freaking die. Would someone give me more detailed advice or post a picture of where to put the mines to kill him. I know you but them in the regeneration things but outside or in the front, back, what? Its driving me insane. Thanks

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Just throw the mines inside the chamber. If you can't figure it out just search Youtube. I'm pretty sure theres a video for it.

3. Ste-ve

Ste-ve Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
  4. Ste-ve

Ste-ve Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    OK that's weird after posting my first response I jumped back in the game and had another ok and I did it!!! I think you have to do it as soon as he goes into the pod. Best weapon do use is the handguns/rifle as its close to the mine detonater as soon as he goes into the chosen pod of your choice just hit fire.

5. armo

armo New Member

Mar 22, 2011
    NOVA 2 last boss

How i did it: I threw 3 sets of mines (15) into the explosive chamber and when you kill it and it says 'vunerable to explosives' it will teleport to the explosive chamber and regenerate. As soon as it goes into the chamber, you explode the mines and he's dead :D