Evil Slayer

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by KryaK, Oct 26, 2015.

1. KryaK

KryaK Member

Mar 28, 2013
    #1 KryaK, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    Hello everyone! Are you ready to the Halloween?
    We just released on the Android platform our new Halloween project - Evil Slayer (FREE).
    This game was created only by 2 developers during two years and for us it's really big release.

You can download it on the GooglePlay!

[​IMG]

We are all accustomed to the fact that every farm should be protected from crows, as usually farmers are using scarecrow for this.
    All was changed when the dark forces was entered into our world!
    The scarecrow named Scary was unable to fight against the advancing forces of darkness. At the last moment player came to help him!
    In the Evil Slayer game the player should to fight against dark forces to help Scary save the world and the Halloween!

[​IMG]

Game genre can be defined as "Tapper" with a dash of "Defender", because the player doesn't just only use his finger to slay monster but also could to use traps and defences for protection.

[​IMG]

Also the player could to use various bonuses like bombs, freezing, mine and traps.
    With Facebook connection the player could see his friend on the global map, and theirs game progress, because you can only win together!

[​IMG]

During the game player will meet with different monsters, each of them has special ability: ghosts could be invisible, zombies are very slow, but very strong, demons run fast and has good armor, but because of his small stature they can't quickly away with heavy pumpkin.

[​IMG]

Awesome addictive action game that will not let you get bored!

I hope you like it, please tell me what do you think about the game in the comments!
    Don't forget to try the game on the GooglePlay!

2. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2015
    Evil Slayer - Halloween game with zombies one more game for android and iphone users.. this game has amazing sound track for more details play it now..

3. KryaK

KryaK Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Who are you?))

4. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2015
    My Self Lawrence Coleman.. Why are you asking me like that ?