Universal Puzzle Craft - (by Chillingo Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 15, 2012.

1. TechSamurai

TechSamurai Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Is there any way to rest the countdown timers? Somehow my buildings were all showing 300+ hours, so I thought I would try to trick the system by changing my iPhone's date. (Bad to worse, dumb move) Now they all show 800+ hours.
    Is there any way I can do a reset of those clocks? I am already at level 23, so starting over is not really an option..

Thanks

2. TWR

TWR New Member

Oct 16, 2012
    I hope it stays a pacifistic game. There are a heap of games that involve war / fighting out there already. I love this game being abut crafting and creating.

3. madman73

madman73 Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    advertising creative director
    Manila, Philippines
    It's been a couple of months since I finished off PC's Campaign, and it's just sitting there in my iPad, with the glitched audio and kinda taking up space. Can I uninstall it and retain my kingdom, or is there really no point in saving the gameplay? I'm waiting for the update but after all this time there's still no word.

4. ArsThanea

ArsThanea Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    @Madman
    Good news: We will announce upcoming content update this week.
    Stay tuned.

5. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    Woo hoo!!

6. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    I'd like to just be able to play the original content without major issues once since I've never been able to finish a game before getting frustrated with vanishing villagers.

7. Naie

Naie Member

Feb 1, 2010
    I have a really stupid question, but does Puzzle Craft require an internet connection to play?

8. Ssylex

Ssylex Well-Known Member

May 18, 2011
    Software Engineer
    It does not. I played for many hours on an airplane, over the summer.

9. ArsThanea

Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Puzzle Craft - Treasure Hunt Update

Hey Guys.
    Some time ago I promised you info on new content update for Puzzle Craft. So here it is a little teaser. We can assure you that we are working hard on it but as always good things need time to develop and test them so you will have the best experience playing it. Thank you all for your Puzzle Craft love and patience. Best.

[​IMG]

10. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Thanks for posting the update teaser. I have no problem being patient as there are plenty of other great games to play, but I will be on the update as soon as it is released. Something to look forward to early next year.

11. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    It doesn't sound very skill focused. Hope I'm wrong.

12. ArsThanea

Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Finding treasures is about luck but also involves a lot of tactic to claim them. Using new tools and workers you have to figure out what's best strategy to collect the treasures and complete collections. Of course as always a bit of luck will be also needed.

13. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Is this game endless? How do I collect bonus coins?

14. ArsThanea

Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Game is not endless. You have a goal to build a castle. You can play afterwards though.
    Bonus coin:
    You must collect tier3 tiles fe. cows, apples, diamonds gold etc. also from methan, rats and wolves If you hold your finger for 2 sec on tile you will get a hint

15. vincentloranger

vincentloranger New Member

Nov 16, 2012
    soup for all achiev and secret achiev

soup for all achiev triggered in game (it seems) but didnt trigger in gamecenter......must of have 400+ soups still no achiev triggering in gamecenter....also, i can't seem to understand what is the 45th achiev (something about a trophy or something...??)
    please help me and FIX the achievement-getting bug!!!!!!

16. Will this game ever get iPhone 5 (widescreen) support?

17. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    So I'm just supposed to pick it up? I did as you say and collected it, but what's the effect of that exactly?

18. vincentloranger

vincentloranger New Member

Nov 16, 2012
    the secret achievement is getting a trophy. you can get the trophy by linking 8 gold coins together in a game.....gold coins come from linking 10 of the top end supplies (cows,apple,diamonds,gold)

FIX THE SOUP FOR ALL ACHIEVEMENT PLEASE only one im missing triggered it in game but wont trigger on gamecenter!!!!!!

19. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Damn, I bought a mansion for the 10 new workers, but after I closed the app and returned it said I had only 1 worker available to hire! It said 11 right after I bought the mansion.

20. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    This bug is precisely why I stopped playing - the game loses workers and even after reporting it, nothing was done to fix it (at the bare minimum you would think they could do a simple population check at start up and add back workers if any were missing if they can't figure out why they go missing, not like the formula is difficult).