Space Miner and Space Miner HD on Sale

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Curleh Mustache, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010

Space Miner - GameClub

GameClub
    Space Miner, the critically acclaimed space shooter where explosive space combat meets action-RPG. • 91 / 100 - Metacr…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Space Miner, the critically acclaimed space shooter where explosive space combat meets action-RPG. • 91 / 100 - Metacritic • "Incredibly good" - Gizmodo • 5 / 5 - TouchArcade • 5 / 5 - AppSpy • Grade A - The Onion (A.V. Club) Your uncle's space mining business is under threat from an Evil Corporation, and you're the only one who can save it! There are just two problems: your mining license doesn't allow you to mine very far, and your ship is a hunk of junk. Luckily, the solution to both problems is to head out into the galaxy and get mining! Blast asteroids to find the valuable ore they contain. While the space rocks won't fight back, there are plenty of enemy ships that will. Use the money you get from mining to upgrade your ship in the way you want, allowing you to go farther and survive longer. Uncover special ship parts and maps to new galaxies where more riches await. Find amazing secrets and expand your mining operation as you enjoy the unfolding story. The universe awaits! ** Supports MFi, XBox, and PlayStation Controllers ** - Classic Arcade Action: Use your thrusters to move around the asteroid fields, blasting space rocks and enemies alike with your ship's weapons. - Customize Your Ship: You worked hard for your money, so you get to decide how you're going to spend it. New lasers? A bigger cargo hold? Stronger shields? It's up to you! - Uncover Advanced Technology: Get your hands on some cool permanent upgrades that persist between games... if you can find them! - Blast the Enemies: Whether it's robot pirates looking to steal your ore or corporate goons trying to throw a wrench in your business, the best way to negotiate is with your ship's lasers! - HardcORE Mode: Looking for the ultimate challenge? Try HardcORE mode, where your first death is also your final one. Things are a lot more tense when you have just one life to live! Space Miner is one of the many fantastic games brought back to life by GameClub, fully updated to support the latest versions of iOS and newest devices. ************************************************** GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases. If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Terms of Use: gameclub.io/terms Privacy Policy: gameclub.io/privacy _________ If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] Facebook: facebook.com/gameclub Twitter: twitter.com/gameclub Thank you!
    Information
    Seller:GameClub
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Role Playing, Arcade
    Release:Feb 05, 2010
    Updated:Apr 09, 2021
    Version:1.6.41
    Size:159.4 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (72)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Space Miner: Space Ore Bust for iPad

* IMPORTANT! New miners should instead purchase Space Miner: Platinum Edition! *

The Game of the Year award-win…
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    * IMPORTANT! New miners should instead purchase Space Miner: Platinum Edition! *

The Game of the Year award-winning action-RPG is back in a big way with this new MEGA UPDATE! With a brand new storyline, new enemies, new asteroids, and new gear, it's the perfect time to experience this iOS classic for the first time!

- New bonus storyline that continues the adventures of Uncle Jeb and the Gritstone Mining Company!
    - A new map filled with 16 new sectors to mine!
    - New asteroids, tougher enemies, and brand new secrets to uncover!
    - Two new License Levels, with top-tier ship equipment to match!
    - A new ultra-powerful level 8 ship, designed by billionaire madman Bancroft!

Since its original release, SPACE MINER: SPACE ORE BUST has been hailed as one of the greatest iOS games of all time by critics and customers alike. Don't believe us? Check out these reviews:

"Without a question, this is one of the best games I've played since the App Store went live" - Toucharcade.com (5/5 stars)

"HOW GOOD IS SPACE MINER. The answer is INCREDIBLE GOOD. It's probably the best original game to hit the iPhone." - Gizmodo

"Space Miner: Space Ore Bust gets my total complete recommendation. Long gamelife, great polished graphics and most importantly fun gameplay in space accompanied by banjos. Now I want a sequel." - Touchgen.com (5/5 stars)

"Few games truly stand out like Space Miner does." - Slide to Play (4/4 - Must Have)

App Store Rating: 4.5/5 (over 5,000 reviews!)

Onion AV Club: Grade A

No Dpad: "MUST HAVE"

App Spy: 5/5

Still reading? Awesome! Here are some more good reasons to pick up SPACE MINER!

- Hours of space-blasting gameplay across a massive 64-sector, non-linear galaxy!
    - Fully upgradeable and customizable ships with literally thousands of possible equipment combinations!
    - Hilarious storyline featuring top-notch writing!
    - New Game+ mode lets you keep your game-changing ALIEN TECH and play on harder difficulty modes!
    - Full Game Center integration for Achievements and Leaderboards.

Want to learn more about SPACE MINER or the Venan crew? Check us out!

http://www.venan.com
    Follow us on Twitter @VenanEnt
    Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/VenanEnt
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Family, Role Playing
    Release:Dec 15, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (11)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    both games are free for the weekend:D

3. sbxsat

sbxsat Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2011
    I'm wondering if it is just my iPod but is Space Miner working for anyone else?

I have an iPod 4th gen running iOS5.x and it keeps crashing during the first dialogue.

4. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

5. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    too words has already be spent about this game...only a thing: this is one of the games I will surely remember when I become old (well, older than now lol) :)
    So, let's download it without regrets

6. SCZ77

SCZ77 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    C.R.
    Works fine for me (ios 5.0.1)

7. BrEaKBEaT

BrEaKBEaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    Played for hours and hours when first released on the iphone. For me, the best asteroid type gameplay available, complemented by good sound effects and funny dialogue.

Now I get to play it again on my iPad for free?!?! I'm in!

Thanks Venan

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Well, I think it's the best asteroid type game on App Store, but as I kind of hate those types of games, I didn't get into this either...

9. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Awesome!! THANKS!

10. leemik

leemik Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2011
    WOW thank you so much! I was just going to buy this =) I'll definately post a review and check out your other games ...

11. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Download this NOW!!!!!!

By far the best money I have spent on any app store game. It's the first I spent hours on to compete the story mode. Hell, I've been more addicted to it than Aquaria, and that's saying a lot.

Actually, I put it in my top 5, and I'm really picky. To put it into perspective:

(in no particular order)

• Space Miner HD
    • Sword and Sworcery
    • Aquaria
    • Dungeon Raid
    • The ORIGINAL Monkey Island games (none of this Tales garbage :p)