Would you play this game on iOS?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by EZ Ice, Jul 31, 2013.

1. TheEvilRobot

TheEvilRobot Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013

Will this run on iPod touch 4?

2. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    You sir are hopeless. How on earth could you even know where you're shooting at? It would only work if you'd have crosshairs.

3. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

#23 Bronxsta, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
    100% yes. Now that looks like the kind of zombie game I've been waiting for on IOS. Exploration, scavenging, etc.

Are there any survival mechanics (hunger, stuff like that)? Day/night cycle? Your description sounds like this may have some roguelike elements.

If you port this, instabuy for me

Edit: Personally, I always prefer a dual stick control scheme. Of all the control types I've used on IOS, I've found dual stick to always be the most responsive and easy to play, especially if there're floating stick or split touch options. Your fingers aren't blocking the screen; I play on iPhone so that's an issue for me. Dual stick allows you to easily maneuver and attack at the same time. If anything, at least provide the option to choose either dual stick or drag/tap. Just my two cents

4. EZ Ice

EZ Ice Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Apps
    Tropical Island Pirate Hangout
    Haven't tested it on an iOS device yet.

5. Psiufoxx

Psiufoxx Well-Known Member

May 25, 2011
    sustainability consulting
    paris (yeah, the one in france)
    Wow! Honestly I don't use the term lightly, but this would be an Instabuy.

The game looks fantastic, and I love the eerily quiet atmosphere.. I'd happily spend a few bucks on this gem, and even more happily help in beta testing if you have a need (on control, for example). PM me on here if interested :)

6. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I guess I overlooked the lack of a visual cue as to where you're facing in those segments of Organ Trail. However, even if you had to actually walk in a direction in order to shoot in that direction, I do think that would have been easier than what was in the game simply for the sake of being less finger-busy in intense segments.