Cubes vs. Spheres nominated for Most Innovated Game of the Year

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ShockPanda, Jan 18, 2012.

1. ShockPanda

ShockPanda Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Designer
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Cubes vs. Spheres has been nominated as one of the Most Innovative Games of the Year in the 2011 Best App Ever Awards!

We're insanely proud to be nominated beside such major players as Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery, Contre Jour, Tiny Wings and a bunch of other fantastic titles. Since voting is open to the public, we're sure the forums here played a huge part in getting us in the top 10 finalists. We'd love to see Cubes go all the way, so please help if you can!

Voting ends on the 25th and the winners will be announced at MacWorld. Vote here or check out the other nominees:

http://bestappever.com/v/ingm

Also, if you re-tweet about our game being nominated, I'll send you a promo code from @ShockPanda.

Many thanks!
    William

2. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    I haven't played this game, but it looks better IMO then the rest of the contenders. I'll vote for it. Sorry, but I don't have a twitter account. :(
    I've always wanted to try this game, but never got around to buying it.

3. pixlepix

pixlepix Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    Wow. Bought the game a while back, and I can agree it is awesome.

4. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I think I voted for S&S already or World of Goo, sorry :( But CvS was a close call, awesome game you have there!

5. ShockPanda

ShockPanda Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Designer
    Scottsdale, AZ
    LOLavi, you can always change your vote! J/k. No I'm not.

And there's a free version of the game from the holidays if you want to check it out TakenXXDeadly.

Thanks pixlepix!