Minimonsters Crush by HN Games

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by latas, Aug 13, 2014.

1. latas

latas Member

#1 latas, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce you Minimonsters Crush. We're a small indie team, but please give us a chance. There is a lot of players now playing Minimonsters Crush. All of them points you can not play only once.

We hope they're right. We invite to all of you, to try it. And please let us know if you like it.

We think is a great game to enjoy and fun.

We did a big effort to develop a complete multiplayer system from scratch to allow all players to find opponents in any platform, even desktop platforms. We're aware there are many services providing this, but we don't want users needs to do a registration, and boring procedures. Just your nick and play!!

Here is the link for AppStore: Minimonsters Crush
    It is very fast. Nothing about delayed screens, and many other common resources in that kind of platforms. We want user play. We think is in that point where is the fun. Not filling forms. We've also included the choice to share your profile between more than one devices. This will let you to play from any device you've got. Even if you began playing on an iPhone, and you want to keep on playing from a Mac, Windows 8, Windows Phone, Android or whatever.

Thank you everyone for your support and any comment is welcome.

2. flyordiedays

flyordiedays Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2011
    #2 flyordiedays, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    Sorry, didn't realize I was in the wrong forum. I've downloaded it on my iPod Touch and will post impressions as soon as I can.

3. latas

latas Member

Thanks for your feedback. Let you know there is also iOS version available.

Best regards.