Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. chsn143

chsn143 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    I sent you an Arbor I had lying around. I can send you a Pingo as well but I have to order it from my catalog first. No need for anything in return, just pay it forward. :)

Edit: I just read the previous post from Domenic so I guess you're all set.

2. Lovedless

Lovedless New Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Omgosh! Thanks you two, so quick! Yes, will pay it fwd!!

3. Pr135ty

Pr135ty Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Student
    United Kingdom
    Fine China

would love a pingo and a ornatus if possible. Will pass it on when finished with, Thanks

id: Pr135ty

4. smirlface

smirlface Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Wow this thread goes really fast... Icant keep up!

5. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Pingo on the way.

6. Nomifairy

Nomifairy Active Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Ok I got what seems like a dumb question. Does the frog market upgrade when you level up or does it only sell level eight and below frogs?

7. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Nah, the frog market gets less and less interesting as time goes on. You'll start doing much better with the pond and the racing!

Thank you to everyone who has sent me frogs overnight, my mailbox runneth over AGAIN! Really wish I'd discovered this mb much sooner. :)

Oh, and the game gave me an Azure Chroma Ludo this morning for d/l Skyburger. Now they are released into the wild...

8. llurgy

llurgy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Peoples opinions needed:

What is the fastest way to get to 5000 frogs in the froggy-dex?

I am currently at 15% and it is taking ages. I have the 100% anura's so my habitats are full of each breed and I buy cloned anuras to perform breeding.
    I generally breed one color anura with every species till done, rinse, repeat. It is taking so long to complete the last award for the dex this way because of the higher frogs taking so long to mature.

What should I do? I know I should catalog my species and bring anuras into my habitats and breed the lower frogs but what is the best way to go about this whilst still making it semi interesting.

I havent bought anything from the pro shop. I have some potions and stamps from being on the pond and around 3 million coins. So I can breed lots but dont want to really use potions and stamps frivilously.

9. kimarielnyc

kimarielnyc Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Freelance Model
    New York City
    Tgif !!!

TGIF POCKETfroggies friends!!!

Hope all is keeping warm :p

Thanks for all the gifts!

I should be ok now.... and will be sending everyone thank you gifts for all the help!

xoxo,

10. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    The way I have done it is to catalogue each breed so I can get it when I want it, then crossbreed with an Anura to get the colour combo I need for a request or award as required.

With the breed I am working on, I keep a full set of the various colour options in my habitats - each base colour, plus a contasting pattern colour. Because there are more base colours than pattern colours, there are a few duplicates. As I go to a new breed, I replace these 23 frogs with the same colour combos of the new type. If you look in my habitats now, you'll see I am replacing zebrae with Ludos ATM.

When I have them all, I can crossbreed any combination, and have a 1 in 4 chance of getting the frog I am after, unless the glass or chroma gene interferes.

Another good way to boost your count quickly is to trade. Only costs 1 stamp to send a frog each time; you probably won't get back as many as you send, but it is still easier, faster and cheaper than breeding everything yourself. Trust me... :)

And getting gifts back at random times is great fun!

11. Pocket Toad

Pocket Toad Active Member

Jan 23, 2011
    What is the most expensive frog?

12. Inkyscribbles

Inkyscribbles Well-Known Member

This is not the thread to post this question.

13. Pocket Toad

Pocket Toad Active Member

Jan 23, 2011
    I know, I'll trade 5 AAV's for the name of that frog! Just tell me

14. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Thank you, Inky, for the Olive Picea Ludo. That one has a great life ahead as a stud frog! :)

15. skeeter

skeeter Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    lmao lmao lmao I have tears pouring down. You crack me up!

Hmmm Do we need to start PCs game again????

16. skeeter

skeeter Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    #12816 skeeter, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
    Thank you Take! Mahalo? Is that how you say it? Or am I combining Aloha with something? Haha go figure! Hope ur enjoying the sunshine while I freeze in the snow hehe

17. Inkyscribbles

Inkyscribbles Well-Known Member

I swear this troll is like stepping in dog poop. You really clean your shoes, think you have solved the problem, and then wham you catch a whiff of it and realize it was never really gone!

And I think you meant to say mahalo to BT.

18. lizardofyfe

lizardofyfe Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    I will be finished with this weeks set tomorrow so if anyone would like all or part of it just let me know.

Hello everyone! How is your weather skeeter and Dean?

19. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Hi, Cold and Icy. It is suppose to snow again tonght, tomorrow, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. At least it is not suppose to snow on Tuesday :D I am soooo tried of winter, this probably be our wettest and coldest winter in history. Should make some good progress on my froggydex :)

20. Errant

Errant Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Did our game frog ever pop back up since I sent him out? Or should I send a PM to the intended recipient?