iPhone Shadowrun Online (Cross Platform iPad/Android/PC/Oyua) - F2P/Paid Only

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by andsoitgoes, Aug 3, 2013.

1. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Thanks to Slaysme who pointed this out. They raised half a million on KickStarter, but it's still leagues away from actually getting going. It's not Harebrained handling the development this time, so it might be vaporware... Who knows.

Some interesting things I saw on the KickStarter page found here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1964352341/shadowrun-online

* F2P option with IAP
    * FULLY Paid option ($39) with NO IAP, none. Zero.
    * Cross Platform ala Leviathan. PC/Android/Oyua/iPad
    * Has rules you can use for a tabletop playthrough, but this may be restricted to backers only.

If only if I'd seen this sooner, holy crow would I have thrown money at them like crazy.

I'll post more info as I see it. If I slack at all, please pester me. This could be one of the best things to come to ios since sliced bread... Or Carcassonne. Either one.

2. Slaysme

Slaysme Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I know I don't want to get my hopes too up, but yeah ths sound fantastic. I've also seen similar visions turn to mush. Considering doing their non kickstarter backing thing, but I'm not sure yet. Hopefully more attention to the game will get some things moving.

3. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    They aren't kidding with the being the year of Shadowrun! As a long time fan I can't wait. I knew about this but had no idea it was going to be on iOS devices as well! Thanks for keeping us informed!