New game in the pipeline that is now at first playable...need some eyes on it

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RayGraham, Mar 12, 2011.

1. RayGraham

RayGraham Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2009
    Hi all!

I'm the developer at Bitwise Design. We created Hospital Havoc and Karnival. We have a new title coming out. It's a couple months away before we are announcing it officially, but it's at a first playable state. I really need some eyes to take a look at it and to help give some honest feedback.

It currently only runs on the following devices:

iPod 4th gen
    iPhone4
    iPad
    Android (screens > 480 pixels high)

It's gonna run on pretty much all of the iOS devices, but at the moment it can't because we aren't at that clean-up stage yet.

So, if you've got a high-resolution device, are familiar with our games and love them, have some notable experience that you can discuss about previewing other games, let me know! At this point, I need about 5 different sets of eyes on the game. So if you have some spare time, are old enough to sign an NDA (so 18+ years old), live in the U.S. and are willing to accept a generous iTunes gift card, send me a PM with your contact info in it.

Thanks!

2. RayGraham

RayGraham Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2009
    Still looking for a few more testers if anybody is interested. Thanks!

3. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

could you give abit more information on what this game actually is? (or you won't get alot of people asking to have a look at it!)

If I'd know more about this and be interested I could test it on both an iPod Touch 4 and a HTC Desire Z (800x480 screenresolution).

Edit: nevermind, I'm not 18 and don't live in the US, so in any case I couldn't try this anyway.