iPhone Gesundheit! HD (by Revolutionary Concepts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Revolutionary Concepts

Revolutionary Concepts Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    #141 Revolutionary Concepts, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    Will do. Sorry to disappoint Jonathan. Direct Messaging you a code for a prerelease copy of our upcoming new app to play with ) Thx for the support!

Sent.

2. plastic_student

plastic_student Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2011
    ohohoh... me too! :)

3. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Yes, please do add it back in! This is one of the few games I play on both my devices, and it's really, really nice to be able to play a bit while I'm out, on my iPod Touch, then play where I left off on my iPad when I get home! Otherwise I'm forced to use iExplorer to go grab the save game manually and copy it back and forth, which is a PITA! At least it's possible, thank goodness, but I'd much rather see iCloud support reimplemented for this game.

4. menom

menom Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    photography
    London, UK.
    Yes Indeedy

Loving Gesundheit so much I'll give all of your future games a look

The game design in Gesundheit is very well balanced - difficult but do-able and fun trying - even when it goes wrong

I recognise how tricky that balance is to achieve

keep up the great work!

5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    So... Out again, and free for a limited time! Can't wait to check it out on the iPad screen!

Thanks so much Rev., for making it free after re-releasing it. I can't tell you how many Devs have double charged people, and lost quite a bit of respect because of it. It's great seeing that that most likely will be the exact opposite situation here.

6. Max0809

Max0809 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    With this new version, how much is it the installed size ???

7. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
  8. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    Thanks Synthetic we appreciate your nice words)
    It would be nice if Apple provided a way to migrate users, but hey 'App of The Week' so who are we to complain yeh :p
    btw If someone can change the name of the thread as the game is no longer published by Konami, that'd be grand. Thx!

9. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Redownloaded this but how do I get extra levels?

10. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    Hi Bramblett.

The download is a replacement for the Konami published app but is the same game. It's a technical limitation of the appstore as Jared so eloquently described on the TA front page today.

That said you don't need to delete the existing app both can co-exist so saved game progress can be preserved.

So far as extra levels go there are some bonus levels available in the Konami branded version and our own which are accessible on the main menu (see the sticker to the right of the house). Though I'm sure you found those already?

Moving forward if we do add new levels they will appear in the current (new) versions of the app only.

Oh nearly forgot.. If you have the iPhone version and have an iPhone5 or new iPod touch you definately want to grab the free version as we had time to add support for the larger screen - which in Gesundheit! makes a world of difference.

Hope this helps and you are enjoying Gesundheit (again :)

Gesundheit! Currently Apples "App of The Week" worldwide.
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/gesundheit!/id591696651?mt=8

11. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I ment it said like the game on Facebook for extra levels but can't find it on FB

12. Aventador

Aventador Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Student
    Croatia
    #152 Aventador, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
    Big kudos for making this game free , at least for a limited time, it's simply amazing.
    A bit off topic, but you mentioned a possible sale of your other titles this week, is that still possible ?

Thank you for your effort and looking forward to your future releases !:)

13. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    Ahhh I see) Our bad, what you do is Tap on the FB logo when it appears in the pop-up :p Worst case you can close that window and get an option to tweet instead, and don't tell anyone but skip that too and you get the levels anyway :) We're just nice like that LOL.

Thanks Aventador glad you are liking it! I am a bit confused as I don't remember where we said we'd be offering our other games on sale too, sorry :) That said check out 'MUSaIC' for something very different. FREE at the moment.

14. retrofuture

retrofuture Member

Jan 17, 2013
    I am loving Gesundheit HD on my new iPad, think it is my favourite game so far, amazing graphics/audio and tricky but rewarding gameplay. Any updates as to when you are releasing your 2 new projects. I will buy them both. The Nintendo game and watch inspired Matt Hamill collaboration looks amazing.....NEED! :D

15. Cool was waiting for a sale in this, but free is just as good! Thanks so much, feel lucky to get a great game like this. Thanks again!

16. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    Thanks guys! Kind words indeed! We are super stoked with the reception the lil guy is getting - again! Now we just need to get cracking on the next games eeek!

17. Aventador

Aventador Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Student
    Croatia
    You mentioned last week in Road Blaster HD thread there would be offer not to be sneezed at ( didn't got the reference then :p ) but I instantly connected it with that game or some sale event, but to be honest, this is even better.Don't mind paying more for road blaster hd now as I got this game for free and want to support your company so we can get even more awesome games from you.

18. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Oh my goodness this looks gorgeous on a retina iPad display! I thought the non-HD version looked great in 2X mode, and didn't expect any further improvement from finally being able to get the HD version, but boy, was I wrong! This practically leaps of the screen, it's so crisp and clear! Wow, what an amazing job on the graphics! Fantastic!!

And still loving the game play, btw! Fun, fun!

19. BrushMyNoseOff

BrushMyNoseOff Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Coach / Photographer
    NYC
    Couldn't agree more! The presentation and visuals such as little waves in the water, for example, make this an absolute joy to play! I have more appreciation for this now that I have played it HD on the new iPad. Can't wait for your next game!

20. PlexShaw

PlexShaw Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    London, UK
    The "Pig in a Poke Award" achievement seems to be broken in the new version (it was fine in the Komami one). I've outrun several Red Monster's and it hasn't unlocked yet. :(