Valiant Hearts: The Great War by Ubisoft comming on September 4th

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Pipipitchu, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Would Apple aprove it?

2. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Just saw it's trailer, I highly doubt it will be approved!

3. Valiant Hearts: The Great War by Ubisoft comming on September 4th

Anyone understand russian here ?

4. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Can't read a thing.

5. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Here ya go my best translation

Ubisoft giant in the development and publication of all possible games on the PC as well recently on the iOS platform. Their games have always been the most anticipated - all waiting to see what new from Ubisoft. Remember, once appeared in the App Store all your favorite Assassin's Creed Pirates with stunning graphics and visual effects, fans of the original game, Assassin's Creed, immediately blew App Store your positive feedback, thus self Assassin's Creed Pirates broke in the first place.

Not long ago we all learned about porting Valiant Hearts: The Great War, previously released on the PC, on the iOS platform. Valiant Hearts: The Great War ™ tells the story of different characters, where the fate of the world in ruins of World War I for each is different. Thanks to Ubisoft, we have already received the game itself, as the developers have promised, we will learn the history of each character. How it all began, and with each of them to go the way of theirs in the difficult world of the Great War, we learn how the characters relate to each other, how they met, that for this purpose, each of them did. Valiant Hearts:The Great War as a book, as an interactive novel with well-drawn graphics, where the player - thanks to an intuitive touch control, completely rethought and adapted to mobile platforms - controls heroes

Each destiny has its own history, one we will have to fight a battle field, a greater amount of time - different enemies with bombs or their own strength to the nines, with another whiz with a flag on the field battle, padёm from enemy bullets. All the players waiting for a perfect two-dimensional animation and hand-drawn graphics: to think that we do to distract the enemy or blow up the bridge, all interactively, each item whether it be brick help the hero in his way is not easy. Hide in a hole from enemy bullets, throw a grenade so that the design and blocked it or run away from the fear of the Germans. I was surprised by a very nice piece, "Russian voice", players will find a fully Russian localization Valiant Hearts: The Great war Be patient, you really waiting for a quality game, which incorporates a variety of genres

6. Well, without google translate please xD

7. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    #28 Infinity89, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    Well I didn't get any knowledge with that anyway.
    So how many episodes are in console version? Also the pricing please?