Anyone Else Having Problems With OpenFeint + Latest SDK?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by simplymuzik3, Jan 28, 2010.

1. simplymuzik3

simplymuzik3 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Hi everyone, I seem to be having some problems with OpenFeint after upgrading to the latest version of the iPhone SDK from yesterday. I keep getting exactly 18 errors about compiling and C++ issues. Has anyone else experienced this? Im building to the Base 3.0 SDK, but I tried other options as well, same errors. Also, this is NOT for the iPad, it's for the iPhone.

Thanks,

2. D-Cypher

D-Cypher Well-Known Member

You weren't supposed to use SDK 3.2 for current iPhone game releases.

3. simplymuzik3

Aug 12, 2009
    Yeah, Im not using 3.2. Im using the Base 3.0 SDK. 3.2 isn't even available yet for iPhone/iPods. I can't even test my apps though because OF keeps giving the errors!

4. lukeca

lukeca Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    I remember there were some issues with the version of xcode that came out for snow leopard and openfeint too, so I'm sure openfeint will get these issues fixed if they are being caused by the new version of xcode. You should post the problems on help.openfeint.com I think you will get a better response there since the actual openfeint devs monitor those questions

5. simplymuzik3

Aug 12, 2009
    Yeah, I've already spoken with the OF team and they say they will have a fix *very soon*. I ended up downgrading to the stable iPhone SDK for now. Does anyone know how to delete the beta sdk? I just re-downloaded the old one and installed, but I think the old one is still somewhere on my computer just wasting space?