The Awkward Grenade Update 1.2

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by blt3d, Jul 23, 2009.

1. blt3d

blt3d Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2008
    President/Lead Designer
    Florida
    #1 blt3d, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
    Hey guys! The Awkward Grenade, our sound board app is currently undergoing a new update. Although not a game, its our first attempt at using the native SDK instead of Unity3D, (which we use for all our games.) We're currently looking for feedback, and since the Touch Arcade forums are the best place to go (imho), we figured we'd start here!

The 1.2 update will feature more sounds and quotes, and we're open to new ideas! Please post any feedback and requests for sounds. Thanks alot guys! Be honest!

brandon
    [email protected]

PS we'll be giving away some promo codes as well. Just PM or comment if you want one. Also, the free verison is available too.

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    PM sent. :cool:

3. blt3d

blt3d Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2008
    President/Lead Designer
    Florida
    Right back at ya!

4. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    [​IMG]

This is a great looking sound app, certainly has a more professional feel to it than most apps which are just a background image and some buttons...

I think I liked the quotes the best. It is nice that the About button details the sources of the quotes. There is an email button to send suggestions to the developer (which launches the Mail app).

This app needs more sounds! I'll revisit this thread when the 1.2 update comes out.

Thanks for the promo code!

Drelbs

5. blt3d

blt3d Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2008
    President/Lead Designer
    Florida
    Thanks again for the review, it means alot to us! The 1.2 update is in development now, and we're taking suggestions for new sounds and quotes! Let us know what you want, and we'll try our best to make it happen! Thanks again,

brandon

6. MyLilPWNY

MyLilPWNY Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    i might be too late but pm sent

7. blt3d

blt3d Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2008
    President/Lead Designer
    Florida