Spellcaster Adventure - RPG Puzzle inspired by Boggle/Puzzlequest- Demo

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Vanin, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Hi All!

We are The House of How, and would like to announce our upcoming project Spellcaster Adventure. I just quit my job last week after 9 years where I previously worked as a game designer at Microsoft, to start going fulltime indie. This will be our first release. I started this over 3 years ago when I first started learning Unity, and it's changed a lot since then. Actually it used to be Yahtzee based =p.

If there's only one thing that grabs your attention (besides the art), I want to point out this is NOT turnbased. Find words as fast as you can.

[​IMG]

Spellcaster Adventure is a word puzzler RPG on PC and Mobile (iPad feels the best overall, but it still plays great on iPhone and PC), and basically you can think of it as PuzzleQuest + Boggle.

First Ever Demo!
    http://goo.gl/Lvicsk
    I'm posting this for the first time this morning. The first demo is of the introduction to the game, as the game gets pretty crazy since it's realtime, and you really do need to go through it to learn to play. If this goes well I'll put up another soon. Because running in WebGL is just to make demo distribution easy, and somewhat experimental, you may have problems, but it seems to work pretty much fine for most people in Chrome/Firefox. Again, since you're first, please let me know if you have trouble.

There's much more information on our Kickstarter page.

Thanks for reading!

2. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    This looks great!!