Guessy Stars - The voxel celebrity guessing game coming October 20th

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tinrobotstudios, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinrobotstudios

Oct 11, 2016
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone!

David Arnold here from Tin Robot Studios, and I am pleased to announce Guessy Stars! is to be released on 20th October 2016
    It's a rib-tickling celebrity guessing game with blocky parodies of over 200 famous faces - think 'Crossy goes to Hollywood'​

Teaser Trailer

Features
    • The latest Verby-Noun sensation!
    • Hilarious voxel parodies of all your favourite stars
    • Over 200 famous faces to guess
    • Popstars, actors, scientists, historical figures and even a work of art or 2!
    • Stuck? Use tokens to unlock a clue or 3...
    • Still Stuck?!?! Ask your friends for help on Social Media
    • Charming retro 8-bit sounds and blocky-voxel graphics
    • Free to play with the option to purchase clue tokens or earn them by watching an advert

ScreenShots

[​IMG]

History
    Tin Robot Studios is me, David Arnold, a programmer and industry veteran of almost 20 years.

I have had the pleasure of working on many high profile titles over that time including the Official Olympic Games for Beijing & Vancouver, Buffy the Vampire Slayer:Chaos Bleeds, movie tie-ins for Ice Age 2, Disney's Atlantis, Robots & Rio and Harry Potter Kinect.
    In recent years I have worked as a programmer at Eight Pixels Square on the mobile hits Lawless, All Guns Blazing, Cartel Kings, Ghostbusters:Slime City and Raid HQ.

Guessy Stars is my second game and I am responsible for design, coding and all 200+ voxel characters!!!

Music by award-winning Steve Duckworth (It's nice to have friends in the industry ;))

I would love to know what you think, but don't ask me for any clues because "I pity the fool" who can't guess my characters.

Feel free to find out more here.....

Tin Robot Studios

[​IMG]

2. pc_dummy

pc_dummy New Member

Oct 14, 2016
    Looks cool - can't wait to check it out!!!

3. tinrobotstudios

Oct 11, 2016
    Thanks for that pc_dummy.
    From the BETA testing I have done, it seems to have a 'one more guess' appeal, so I am hoping for the best when its out in the wild....
    ...Of course its all about visibility, which is why places like the TouchArcade forums are essential for us Indie Devs.
    If you want early access just drop me a mail, I would love to hear your feedback...see website for details.
    www.TinRobotStudios.com

4. mikiex

mikiex New Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Been Beta testing this,its a neat game! Not completed it yet, it starts off easy - you think you can complete it without using clues - but gets harder as you go on. A real challenge.

5. tinrobotstudios

Oct 11, 2016
    A bit more hype ;-)

[​IMG]