Universal Mini Motor Racing (By The Binary Mill)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by D3adly, Dec 7, 2011.

1. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    No crashes so far after restart. Gameplay is smooth but sound and menu transitions are jerky. When I unlocked new areas breaking glass animations and sounds were stuttering badly. I have iPod touch 4g with latest iOS.
    I hope you keep working on the kinks.

2. LookingForGames

LookingForGames Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    thanks for the update guys:)

3. MKplayer1start

MKplayer1start Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Drywall & Drywall Taping
    Toronto
    Another great update. The game has always been running great on my iPad 2 but I'm still glad to see bugs being worked out for other devices. I would like to see the Game center achievements working correctly though and multiplayer! Once multiplayer is added this game is gonna be awesome!

4. jc_

jc_ Member

Dec 13, 2011
    when i click multiplayer via wi-fi nothing happens. is it okay? bluetooth multiplayer seem to be working.

5. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Game force closes on me on the splash screen. I just got gold on every level and have 2 vehicles fully upgraded. I don't want to reinstall because my progress will be lost. I'm sorry but i've tried as hard as i could to like this game but everytime i get into a groove it lets me down. At this point i wish i had saved my $2. Granted its not a whole lot of money, but still.

6. MKplayer1start

Nov 15, 2011
    Drywall & Drywall Taping
    Toronto
    That sucks man. You obviously tried closing all your apps and re-setting your device? Hopefully an update comes out to fix your problem. It's weird because it must of been working well for you for a while if you managed to gold all the levels and fully upgrade 2 cars. I wonder why it would now crash for you on startup.

7. Nizen

Nizen Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Student
    Thanks for the update! No more crashes. :)

8. TheBinaryMill

TheBinaryMill Well-Known Member

Great to hear the latest update has resolved the crashing issues people have been experiencing. We're currently testing a minor update that fixes the WiFi multiplayer issue and a couple of fringe case bugs. We'll let you know as soon as it's in approval with Apple :)

- Ingmar

9. TheBinaryMill

Mini Motor Racing (and HD) update 1.1.2 submitted to Apple

Hey guy,

Mini Motor Racing (and HD) update 1.1.2 has been submitted to Apple. Here are the update notes:
    • Fixed Wifi connection issue
    • Fixed Bluetooth crash bug
    • Several general UI & bug fixes
    We're not sure if it'll be available before Christmas, but we're hopeful :)

Cheers,
    - Ingmar

10. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Yeah i tried everything. Closed all apps, rebooted device, restored from backup. I finally deleted the app and reinstalled it, it worked fine then. Except now all my stuff is gone. I played a few races and just got frustrated how loose the cars are now that i need to upgrade my vehicles again, so i deleted it. I'll give it a month or 2, hopefully by then most of the bugs will have been worked out. I learned my lesson about early adoption and getting my hopes up. I'll just buy apps after they've been proven and well tested.

11. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Thanks! It's out now. :D

12. TheBinaryMill

Apple have really been on the ball this Holiday season with updates - good stuff! :)

13. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    Hey, devs? Any chance you can drop the OS requirement to 4.2 for the New Year in your next update? I'm a 4th gen itouch and I'm still on 4.2.1, so I'm unable to play this seemingly awesome game. Thanks!

14. EvilDucktator

EvilDucktator 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Sep 28, 2011
    Walt Disney World Cast Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    Just curious are you planning on using any of the suggestions I made in terms of tracks/content? :) ;)

15. MKplayer1start

Nov 15, 2011
    Drywall & Drywall Taping
    Toronto
    Hope you guys are still working on updating this game. For me it's running great but the game center achievements are broken. I know other people are still having other troubles.

I look forward to an update and hopefully online multiplayer

16. Nizen

Nizen Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Student
    Can someone help me?
    I'm on the Turbo Cup with the Original car (Hatchback, nearly completely upgraded, I'm just missing one upgrade for each part [nitro, acceleration, speed and handling]).

But for some reason some of these cars just whiz pass me, especially Sports, Buggy, and HotRod cars.

Can anyone give me a good car to upgrade from the starter ones you get that will last you until the last race in the Championship Cup? I really don't want to buy the iAP or grind for the $30000 cars, but if that's the case... i'll probably grind.

17. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    I found the Fruit Ninja car to be really good. Started using another one recently, but can't remember what it is.

18. Nizen

Nizen Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Student
    Ah, ok. Thanks. :)

19. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2009
    It seems after complaints about the AI being too easy in the early stages they have ramped up the difficulty. I am too finding it extremely hard if not impossible to get the gold cup on races i had no problem getting them on before.

20. Nizen

Nizen Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Student
    Yeah. I hope they balance it soon to around a medium difficulty, so it'll be possible to, you know, win.