Grab It - The Game Discovery App Episode 4 Giveaway

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by cstead, Jun 10, 2014.

1. cstead

cstead Active Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Hi Gamers,

I've created an iPad digital magazine/app that focuses on showcasing the very best indie games appearing on the format. We're really quite unique and I doubt you've experienced anything like it before. You can read up more on the main thread.

Today we launched a special episode, which is a collector's edition focused on the killer platformer Nihilumbra from BeautiFun Games. I'm trying to create some awareness for it, so thought why not do a giveaway.

Below you'll find some codes to our most recent episode of the main app, Episode 4. You can see it here. It's filled with rich interactive media content and exclusive interviews with developers. There's no specific entering mechanism, but what we're really looking for is keen indie iPad gamers who - assuming they like what they see - will go on to tell their friends and social networks about it. If that is you, feel free to grab a code below and perhaps drop a reply to indicate which code you have got so people don't double up.

MK94RN3RPWNL
    WX34J367NT7L
    KM33NHTF6RLY
    6NHFTTW3FF49
    KLMRN3ARKLNX
    WFH7LJ3XNHJJ
    K93EXLA9TKT7
    NN9NKEK7X6EL

Enjoy and I look forward to catching some mentions on the social feeds!

Chris

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you
    NN9NKEK7X6EL

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    All redeemed

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Here's my impressions. I have never really read an emag before but it's an interesting interactive experience, there were some cool articles with several of them having integrated videos and audio clips.

5. cstead

cstead Active Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Really? It's the first time I have put promo codes up here, does it usually kind of get snapped up like that with little correspondence?

6. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #6 Lavender, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
    Unfortunately, yes.

You don't have to be registered here at TA (Touch Arcade) to read the posts.
    You do have to be registered to post or comment.

There are people out there (Lurkers or non-thankers, inconsiderate jerks.....) that just snatch up the codes without a peep.

a lot of TA members that take codes leave feedback.

Next time you want to get feedback, don't post them. Instead, announce that the first 5 or 10 or whatever number, of people that you want to have a code, request it in the forum, OR by a private message to you. Whichever you prefer. Write that you want feedback as well so everyone knows this. Then you can personally send a code to whoever responded by clicking the poster's name or responding to the pm'It's more work, but, you'l get that feedback you are wanting.

I'll be first if you are wanting to do that. Send me a code by PM and I'll come back here to this thread and leave some feedback for you if you would like that.

Also, in case you don't know; anyone that uses a code for an app can not leave a review in the App Store.

Good luck to you!

7. cstead

cstead Active Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Thank you very much for the tips - extremely helpful and I will take them forward into my next giveaway!