If you use Promo codes please give feedback in developers thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Krehol Games, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Krehol Games

Krehol Games Well-Known Member

I know alot of people cant wait to try the latest game . I have given a total of 13 promo codes but only got 4-5 responses and 3 of them where from people who brought the game. If the people who brought the game can respond , then people who got promo codes can respond too .
    I thank you for reading this and would also like to thank those who brought the game. I like this community alot and looking forward to giving you some fun games.

Now only 99 cents in itunes
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/momo-alien-star-catcher/id401261779?mt=8

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    if you could slip me a promo code i'd be happy to give you a bit of feedback for you!

3. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    i got a promo code the other day and absolutly loathed the game. i turned it off after less than five minutes. it just wasn't my thing at all...and more than that, it had a glaring number of technical problems.

i don't really want to go into a developers thread and make an effort to point this out. a number of other people had commented on the state of the game and i didn't think it would be right to beat a dead horse.

i love the opertunity to try out a game via a promo code and when given the opertunity, i do my best to leave some thoughts and/or do a review on itunes. that being said, in a couple more recent instances, i don't want to make things worse than they already are.

if it's just a hiccup here or a glitch there on a well polished game, i'll take the time...but if the game is a disaster, should i really bother?