Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy HD

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Capone, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Electrolite82

Electrolite82 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Musician
    Belfast
    I wonder if Capcom have cancelled this?!:-/

2. ImmorTa

ImmorTa Active Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Yeah, I am giving up my hope on this game as well. This is one of the worst start of the year in IOS release. Most of the games are average, even Might & Magic Clash of Heroes is not that great due to some minor issues.

3. Electrolite82

Oct 18, 2009
    Musician
    Belfast
    I know what you mean,I requested iTunes vouchers for Xmas from my family,I got them all at the start of December and the only thing I have bought is GTA:Vice City!!Hasn't been a game worth getting excited over(Other than Real Racing 3)!!

4. Electrolite82

Oct 18, 2009
    Musician
    Belfast
    This has to be by far the most awful start of year for iOS gaming!I usually would have spent a fortune by now,Since Vice City all I have bought is Afterburner!!They scraped IB Dungeons and I have a nagging feeling this is gonna get cancelled to!!:-/

5. Except this is already out in Japan. IB Dungeons isn't out anywhere and probably won't be for a very long time.

TA Thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=121911

6. Electrolite82

Oct 18, 2009
    Musician
    Belfast
    I'm just worried they won't convert it!Its more of a cult hit here,where as in Japan it's a massive seller!!

7. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    #127 iPadisGreat, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
    If it comes, it comes...

8. Electrolite82

Oct 18, 2009
    Musician
    Belfast
    I suppose so,Worse case scenario I can buy a DS 2nd hand and play them that way!!

9. Electrolite82

Oct 18, 2009
    Musician
    Belfast
    If anyone comes across any new info on this please give me a shout!!:)

10. mkdms14

mkdms14 Active Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Although this may be a long shot but I am thinking that the project has been pushed back until the release of Ace Attorney 5. Either that or cancelled because someone on Capcom's marketing committee believes that no one out side of Japan could possibly want to play such a fantastic game as Phoenix Wright. (Seriously lots of people from Japan think we do not like there stuff as much as they do. They think the only games we like to play here is just shot them up games like call of duty and ..... they are somewhat right those type of games always sells better here) If you people don't believe me think of these games Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil 6.

11. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    They did make a movie (which looks awsome)

12. iPadisGreat

Dec 10, 2012
    You left out Lost Planet. Made to appeal to their ideal of western players with a Korean looking guy as the hero. A real what were they smoking decision...

13. Electrolite82

Oct 18, 2009
    Musician
    Belfast
    I think you could be (w)right!!;-).....lol!Sorry I'll get my coat!I have given up on this seeing a release day,it seems to have been swept under the carpet unfortunately!!:-(

14. Electrolite82

Oct 18, 2009
    Musician
    Belfast
    Picked up 2nd DS And got the 3 for a £10 each,Bet it comes out next week now......lol!!

15. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    You won't regret it, though I'd start with the first one.

I played the 4 of them (all PWs plus Apollo Justice) from start to finish on my DS back in the day, and those were some of my fondest games there. I believe I bought a DS just for that.

Haven't played the Miles Edgeworth game, though I hear it's also quite good.

Looking forward to playing these again, don't remember much of the plot and twists, which means it won't feel like I've played them much before.

16. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Which is awesome :D:D:D

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    So... this coming our way? My ipad is in bad shape for lack of PW games on the iOS.

18. Electrolite82

Oct 18, 2009
    Musician
    Belfast
    I still hope so,I would prefer to play them on my iPad/iPad mini than the DS!!Im currently house bound and I know this would keep me on my ass long enough to put weight on......lol!!Just wish we could some information from Capcom instead of every week holding my breathe hoping its gonna show up in the new releases section!!:)

19. Electrolite82

Oct 18, 2009
    Musician
    Belfast
    Anyone heard anything on this?!So tempted to learn Japanese just to have it on my iPad!!:)

20. iPadisGreat

Dec 10, 2012
    Learning to read Japanese can be easy. Just need to master the Japanese alphabets, for which there was a fun game in iOS.

Kanji is usually unnecessary as games hardly ever use them.

The hard part is understanding what you have just read...