NBA 2K14 (By 2K Sports)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by center, Sep 2, 2013.

?

Which Team Makes The NBA Playoffs?

1. Cleveland Cavaliers

9 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Washington Wizards

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  3. Los Angeles Lakers

11 vote(s)
    36.7%
  4. Dallas Mavericks

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Detroit Pistons

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. New Orleans Pelicans

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  1. center

center Member

May 3, 2013
    #1 center, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    2K Sports is expected to release a new version of NBA games for ios devices by early October! We are expected to hear more news and screenshots in the coming weeks! MyCareer mode could be added but it is not certain! Stay Tuned for more info!

2K representative on twitter when asked about iOS version " The game is near finishing stages and we are exited with the progress from 2k13, more info will be coming in the coming weeks with a release date of early October. We can't wait to release a mobile game along with console versions. Stay tuned to 2K's website for more info!

2. wolfie9090

wolfie9090 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Yes I can't wait , by chance will it have updated graphics?

3. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Awesome. Especially if they add career mode and keep the multiplayer.

Especially the multiplayer.

4. Zentatsu

Zentatsu Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Philippines
    If they add career mode it's a day one purchase for me, If not I'll stick with 2k13. I doubt it though since it requires huge size.

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Please keep Multiplayer mode in this game.

6. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    This.

This

This

This

This

7. center

center Member

May 3, 2013
    The Graphics are expected to improve with a new engine for graphics in place for ios devices! NBA live could also be returning to iOS devices!

Here are some of the things I would like improved from NBA 2K13

Graphics: NBA 2K13 did not have the best graphics for a mobile sports game as there was rough versions of characters such as Kyrie Irving did not look like Kyrie, whereas LeBron James did look like himself. Also they need to improve the body built of characters as the weight of characters were not right as Shaq was thin like Rondo. The net needs a better animation of when the ball goes in as it is not smooth like other NBA games. Another thing I would like improved is how head bands are on players and the lack of other accessories such as arm sleeves or protective glasses!

Gameplay: This new game needs to improve on gameplay on making it more smooth and easy to play with as the previous game was difficult to pull up for a jumper or go to the lane for a dunk due to the lag in the game. Also, a thing to make the game, better would be to add more dunking animations as most look identical! The game also needs to improve with the speed of players as all players more or less run an the same speed. Also, gameplay wise, the game needs new dribbling moves for pulling of crossovers and spin moves. There should be more plays too with playbooks which you can edit for each team, similar to what madden did for iOS! The commentary in the game also needs to improve because sometimes its cut off between the game and some of it is not in sync with the gameplay. The commentary also needs to improve its quality as it is not clear as it mixes with the crowds sound!

New Game Modes: I would like NBA 2K14 to include my player mode, where you start of like in other versions and work your way up to the top of the league. I would like a more in depth association mode and a new blacktop arena. Finally, it would be amazing for 2K to include MyTeam modes similar to Fifa's Ultimate team for iOS.

What would you like, add to the forum!

8. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Everything you just said and online muliplayer.

9. center

center Member

May 3, 2013
    Online multi player is already there

10. yUlek

yUlek Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2012
    But are you annoucing this game or just hope to release? Can we have a source?

11. center

center Member

May 3, 2013
    2K representative on twitter when asked about iOS version " The game is near finishing stages and we are exited with the progress from 2k13, more info will be coming in the coming weeks with a release date of early October. We can't wait to release a mobile game along with console versions. Stay tuned to 2K's website for more info!"

12. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Exactly

13. center

center Member

May 3, 2013
    Screenshots coming later this week/early next week

14. wolfie9090

Jul 19, 2013
    Yes screenshots can't wait!

15. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    I want fluidity in movement more than I want graphics. Just make it look and feel better, with or without improved graphics.

16. wolfie9090

Jul 19, 2013
    True, but most of all besides updated controls,graphics and gameplay I hope career mode isn't too shabby

17. center

center Member

May 3, 2013
    hopefully they include it,i hope it is different to the PSP version!

18. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    If its included it wil likely be incredibly shabby.

19. wolfie9090

Jul 19, 2013
    Meh,they will at least try to update graphics and put a full fledged career.

20. center

center Member

May 3, 2013
    Screenshots delay!

According to 2K Sports in a email "There has been a delay in releasing screenshots, as we are still not finished making the game perfect for release day. For this reason, we will officially announce the game features,modes and improvements along with screenshots in 1-2 weeks! The game however is still expected to release on the same day as consoles! Stay Tuned!"