Venan SALE (Ninjatown, Space Miner) -FREE-

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by goiMot, Dec 1, 2011.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    #1 goiMot, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/venan-entertainment-inc./id353853284

Space Miner - GameClub

GameClub
    Space Miner, the critically acclaimed space shooter where explosive space combat meets action-RPG. • 91 / 100 - Metacr…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Space Miner, the critically acclaimed space shooter where explosive space combat meets action-RPG. • 91 / 100 - Metacritic • "Incredibly good" - Gizmodo • 5 / 5 - TouchArcade • 5 / 5 - AppSpy • Grade A - The Onion (A.V. Club) Your uncle's space mining business is under threat from an Evil Corporation, and you're the only one who can save it! There are just two problems: your mining license doesn't allow you to mine very far, and your ship is a hunk of junk. Luckily, the solution to both problems is to head out into the galaxy and get mining! Blast asteroids to find the valuable ore they contain. While the space rocks won't fight back, there are plenty of enemy ships that will. Use the money you get from mining to upgrade your ship in the way you want, allowing you to go farther and survive longer. Uncover special ship parts and maps to new galaxies where more riches await. Find amazing secrets and expand your mining operation as you enjoy the unfolding story. The universe awaits! ** Supports MFi, XBox, and PlayStation Controllers ** - Classic Arcade Action: Use your thrusters to move around the asteroid fields, blasting space rocks and enemies alike with your ship's weapons. - Customize Your Ship: You worked hard for your money, so you get to decide how you're going to spend it. New lasers? A bigger cargo hold? Stronger shields? It's up to you! - Uncover Advanced Technology: Get your hands on some cool permanent upgrades that persist between games... if you can find them! - Blast the Enemies: Whether it's robot pirates looking to steal your ore or corporate goons trying to throw a wrench in your business, the best way to negotiate is with your ship's lasers! - HardcORE Mode: Looking for the ultimate challenge? Try HardcORE mode, where your first death is also your final one. Things are a lot more tense when you have just one life to live! Space Miner is one of the many fantastic games brought back to life by GameClub, fully updated to support the latest versions of iOS and newest devices. ************************************************** GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases. If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Terms of Use: gameclub.io/terms Privacy Policy: gameclub.io/privacy _________ If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] Facebook: facebook.com/gameclub Twitter: twitter.com/gameclub Thank you!
    Information
    Seller:GameClub
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Role Playing, Arcade
    Release:Feb 05, 2010
    Updated:Apr 09, 2021
    Version:1.6.41
    Size:159.4 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (72)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Ninjatown: Trees Of Doom!

Megaspace Industries LLC
    Do you have what it takes to impress Ol' Master Ninja and reach the lofty pinnacle of the Trees Of Doom!? Enjoy the fun,…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Do you have what it takes to impress Ol' Master Ninja and reach the lofty pinnacle of the Trees Of Doom!? Enjoy the fun, action-packed climbing game that Destructoid.com said "may consume your life", now for it's best price ever! FREE! In addition to the gameplay you've always loved, you can now enjoy these brand new features in our latest update! SHOP IN THE NINJATOWN STORE! Earn new Feroshi Coins each time you climb, and use them to unlock new power-ups, Ninja outfits and more in the brand-new Ninjatown Store! POWER-UP YOUR POWER-UPS! Reach heights you've never seen by taking your power-ups to the next level! With up to five upgrade levels of each, you'll be able to get up the tree faster than ever before! COMPETE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! Brand new Facebook integration lets you compete against your Facebook friends! If they don't have Ninjatown yet, well, tell them to download it now! It's FREE! DAILY SPINS! Try your luck with Feroshi's Magic Scolls! Every day you get a free spin and every spin wins! Come back each day for a chance to win up to 50,000 Feroshi Coins! NEED MORE CONVINCING? Check out some of our reviews from across the web! Destructoid.com - "...be warned - it may consume your life, and I don't say this lightly!" Slidetoplay.com (4/4) - "...this is one amazing game that deserves as much attention as it can muster." Appsmile.com (5/5) - "Mixing simple controls, cutesy graphics, and just-one-more-try gameplay, Ninjatown is both exciting and addictive." Appspy.com (5/5) - "...polished and unique gameplay will keep you glued to your screen again and again.” GamingBits (5/5) - "All I have to say is: get it." To learn more, visit http://www.venanarcade.com Follow us on Twitter @VenanEnt Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/VenanEnt
    Information
    Seller:Megaspace Industries LLC
    Genre:Arcade, Family
    Release:May 05, 2010
    Updated:Nov 10, 2014
    Version:2.5.0
    Size:51.1 MB
    User Rating: (9)

Space Miner: Space Ore Bust for iPad

* IMPORTANT! New miners should instead purchase Space Miner: Platinum Edition! *

The Game of the Year award-win…
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    * IMPORTANT! New miners should instead purchase Space Miner: Platinum Edition! *

The Game of the Year award-winning action-RPG is back in a big way with this new MEGA UPDATE! With a brand new storyline, new enemies, new asteroids, and new gear, it's the perfect time to experience this iOS classic for the first time!

- New bonus storyline that continues the adventures of Uncle Jeb and the Gritstone Mining Company!
    - A new map filled with 16 new sectors to mine!
    - New asteroids, tougher enemies, and brand new secrets to uncover!
    - Two new License Levels, with top-tier ship equipment to match!
    - A new ultra-powerful level 8 ship, designed by billionaire madman Bancroft!

Since its original release, SPACE MINER: SPACE ORE BUST has been hailed as one of the greatest iOS games of all time by critics and customers alike. Don't believe us? Check out these reviews:

"Without a question, this is one of the best games I've played since the App Store went live" - Toucharcade.com (5/5 stars)

"HOW GOOD IS SPACE MINER. The answer is INCREDIBLE GOOD. It's probably the best original game to hit the iPhone." - Gizmodo

"Space Miner: Space Ore Bust gets my total complete recommendation. Long gamelife, great polished graphics and most importantly fun gameplay in space accompanied by banjos. Now I want a sequel." - Touchgen.com (5/5 stars)

"Few games truly stand out like Space Miner does." - Slide to Play (4/4 - Must Have)

App Store Rating: 4.5/5 (over 5,000 reviews!)

Onion AV Club: Grade A

No Dpad: "MUST HAVE"

App Spy: 5/5

Still reading? Awesome! Here are some more good reasons to pick up SPACE MINER!

- Hours of space-blasting gameplay across a massive 64-sector, non-linear galaxy!
    - Fully upgradeable and customizable ships with literally thousands of possible equipment combinations!
    - Hilarious storyline featuring top-notch writing!
    - New Game+ mode lets you keep your game-changing ALIEN TECH and play on harder difficulty modes!
    - Full Game Center integration for Achievements and Leaderboards.

Want to learn more about SPACE MINER or the Venan crew? Check us out!

http://www.venan.com
    Follow us on Twitter @VenanEnt
    Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/VenanEnt
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Family, Role Playing
    Release:Dec 15, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (11)

Ninjatown: Trees Of Doom! HD!

WELCOME TO NINJATOWN!
    The world of Shawnimals comes to life with adorable characters and top-notch production values…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    WELCOME TO NINJATOWN!
    The world of Shawnimals comes to life with adorable characters and top-notch production values that combine to create a memorable world and addictive gameplay unlike anything else!

Slidetoplay.com - (4/4) "With a clear emphasis on putting perfected gameplay and mechanics first, Ninjatown: Trees of Doom earns our highest recommendation."

Knowyourmobile.com - "...a never-ending, delightful challenge that demonstrates exactly what iPhone games should be about."

148apps.com - (4.5/5) "I can't recommend Ninjatown enough."

Destructoid.com - "I'm spending more time trying to get a Wee Ninja up a tree than being a responsible adult... if I can pry the iPad/iPhone away from my wife who is also addicted."

Gamezebo.com - (4/5) "Trees of Doom is the next game you should put on your shopping list."

(Reviews of original iPhone/iPod Touch game)

AMAZING iPAD GRAPHICS!
    Is that a playable cartoon on your iPad? Why, yes! It's called NINJATOWN: TREES OF DOOM!, and it will make your friends ENVIOUS! The incredible high-resolution iPad display results in Venan Arcade's best-looking game yet!

CLASSIC AND TIMED MODES!
    Play Classic Mode for the original TREES OF DOOM experience, or Timed Mode for a heart-pounding race against the clock! Climb as high as you can in Classic Mode without getting knocked down by Mr. Demon's devilish crew, or scale the heights in Timed Mode as you hit checkpoints to keep the timer from running down to zero!

UNLOCKABLE NINJAS!
    Wee Ninja isn't the only denizen of Ninjatown trying to climb the TREES OF DOOM! See if you can find them all!

HAND-DRAWN SCRIBBLE SKIN!
    Want to see the world of Ninjatown in a whole new way? Try tapping the game logo on the main menu for a more SCRIBBLY visual experience! Tap the logo again to switch back to the classic visuals!

IMPRESS YOUR ELDERS!
    Ascend the TREES OF DOOM as you try to climb higher than any other Wee Ninja in Ninjatown! Ol' Master Ninja will be most-impressed, thanks to the easy-to-learn controls that make it super-simple to dodge Mr. Demon's evil minions.

DODGE DENIZENS OF THE DARK FOREST!
    The nefarious Mr. Demon doesn't like it when Wee Ninjas climb his trees, so he's sent some goons to knock you off! Watch out for the bat-like Flying Devils, the tenacious Deadly Swarms, and gooey Dark Syrup!

COLLECT POWER-UPS!
    Seriously, collect them! Blow giant bubble gum shields, vanish into thin air with candy smoke bombs, rocket through the air as Super Ninja, and hitch a ride on flying Mucho Macho Moustachios! What other game lets you ride on a giant flying moustache? Yeah, that's right: NONE.

GAME CENTER, TWITTER, AND FACEBOOK!
    Earn over 30 Game Center achievements and stack your scores against Wee Ninjas across the globe on the worldwide leaderboard! Post your scores to Twitter or Facebook and impress your friends!

To learn more, visit www.venanarcade.com
    Follow us on Twitter @VenanEnt
    Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/VenanEnt
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Family
    Release:Aug 31, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (2)

2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Montreal
    Sweet, thanks for the heads up!

3. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Space Miner, the full version, COMPLETELY FREE?!

Everyone who doesn't have it NEEDS to snatch it up now!

4. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Space Miner was one of the first games I purchased at full price when I got an iPod Touch. Paid the full 4.99 asking price for it, and was hooked to it until I beat the game, after which I felt no reason to play it again.

Anyone who hasn't picked this up yet now has no reason to miss it.

5. sbxsat

sbxsat Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Space Miner crashes all the time on my iPod 4th gen running iOS5.x.

Delete.

6. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Space Miner was TA's official 2010 GOTY. If you somehow didn't buy the game, you honestly must give it a download. It's still one of the best games on the AppStore.

7. Ghouls'R'us

Ghouls'R'us Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2011
    :eek: This is an insane promotion. Everyone needs to get this.

What a deal!

8. sampdx

sampdx Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Wow! Space Miner is awesome. Get it get it!

Also Trees of Doom is very fun. Grabbed the HD version now. Thanks. :)

9. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    OH MY GOD! I can't believe it! One of the best games EVER has gone free!

Space Miner ranks amongst the top 5 games I've got on my iPhone! I paid for Space Miner and Space Miner HD and should normally be pissed at them having gone free but I'm not cos they're AWESOME games that everybody should own/play!

Get it now! Get ALL of them NOW!

10. sbxsat

sbxsat Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Space Miner still crashes after the initial story dialogue. Zzz.

Book of Heroes, also by Venan, is free for the weekend. It seems pretty decent so far.

11. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    The concept of a free rpg where your abilities are on timers modified by IAP nauseates me. I'd much rather have free with enough grinding to encourage some IAP. I understand Venan needs to make money, and I dunno why I find one worse than the other, but I just do. So I wont be trying Book of Heroes unless they take the timers out.

12. DelBoy2181

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    I can't believe it. Space Miner, voted Game Of The Year 2010 by many, isn't even in the Top 200 free games chart on the UK App Store. It's shocking to see people downloading crap iAP filled games over this quality title :eek:

13. caanerud

caanerud Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Maybe most people already paid $5 for it like me? :))

14. DelBoy2181

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    I don't think so as I've never seen the game very high in the charts, even when it was on sale. Lots of people have paid for Angry Birds yet that's still in the top 10 :rolleyes:

15. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Holy guacamole! These are some amazing freebies!

16. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Space Miner... free? are my eyes lying to me???

17. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    Yes they are lying to you.. Its not free.. go one.. Buy it when it costs money again..

Well i bought iphone and ipad versions eons ago and space miner is one of the iOS classics everyone should have played.. Now is your chance... shame games like this quality need to go free to gain some attention..

Anyway a great freebie and go blast some asteroids.. And dont forget to collect the ore :)

18. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    It's the endless stream of new ios releases.. When you have so many new things coming every day - this is what happens. Today new and paid, tomorrow free and forgotten . Sorta

19. JTF2

JTF2 Active Member

May 8, 2010
    Amazing deal! Indeed, Space Miner is one of the great iOS classics.

I will definitely check out Book of Heroes. It's been mentioned, and I remember reading that Venan was not having the financial success they hoped for, which is why their new game carries a new pricing model. I hope this promotion goes well for them, and that Book of Heroes does well, so they can continue to develop great games!

20. Ghouls'R'us

Ghouls'R'us Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2011
    Damn, it's raining free apps on the app store these days. No need for umbrellas, tough.