Chicken Coup Remix!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Laura@PuppyPunch, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Laura@PuppyPunch

Laura@PuppyPunch Active Member

Jul 5, 2011
    Hey everyone!

I'm Laura and I work for an indie studio called Puppy Punch Productions. We're releasing a new game called Chicken Coup Remix this Thursday for the iPhone, iPad and Android.

DESCRIPTION: Sound the alarm! The chickens have escaped! A sly fox unlocked the coop while you were asleep and now they’re ready to dine! Get your chickens back into their coops before its too late.

Simple Sorting Gameplay with a Twist:
    -CHICKENS aren’t the only things you can grab! Make foxes drop your chickens by dragging them into the barn!
    -Create CHICKEN CHAINS by sliding your finger across like colored chickens & dragging them back home.
    -Unleash a powerful BOMB to clear the screen when things get too hectic!
    Tons of Re-playability:
    -Fight to get platinum stars & the highest scores on GameCenter.
    -Collect a variety of awesome Achievements!
    -More levels and content coming soon!

We plan on having a very cool Chicken Coup Remix contest very soon! Stay tuned for more info and an awesome trailer! :D

Attached Files:

2. ipadlips

ipadlips Well-Known Member

May 18, 2010
    iOS Developer
    New Zeland
    Love chicks, cute game

3. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    I still play the original Chicken Coup game - it is quite fun. But what makes this different? I don't want to have two apps for the same game on my phone.

The original was said to be getting new levels as well - so are these them? Just have to buy a new app?

4. Laura@PuppyPunch

Laura@PuppyPunch Active Member

Jul 5, 2011
    I'm happy that you found the game fun. The original Chicken Coup was owned by Trendy Entertainment. A few months ago we acquired the rights to the game and decided to re-release it with some changes.

The original first 3 levels are there, but we also added 3 more. We optimized the game to greatly reduce lag and had chickens automatically re-size themselves depending on what size screen you're playing in. To help players, we added a tutorial that explains the basic game mechanics which includes a simpler method of activating the chicken bomb and gameplay tips on the loading screens. We switched engines and polished the menus, giving the game an overall more complete look.

Yes, you would have to re-buy it from us because Trendy Entertainment no longer owns the game, but we put a lot of thought & effort into improving it while still keeping the original fun and charm.

I hope I answered everything. Feel free to let me know if you have any more questions! :D