Castle Master PLUS

What is Castle Master Plus?
Enjoy worth of benefit in just .99 (Special privilege of paid version)
Well com…
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
What is Castle Master Plus?
Enjoy worth of benefit in just .99 (Special privilege of paid version)
Well complimented by Revision 3! Enjoy Castle Master 3D easier and faster with paid version!

▨ Suggested by biggest internet TV show as a mobile version of Diablo, Castle Master 3D!
“My heart belongs to Castle Master 3D… it kinda snuck up on me. I have blown it off as another painful KRPG, that’s a Korean rpg… the game isn’t nearly as Diablos, Dungeon Hunter 3 but this is definitely some very satisfying Hack n Slash action with very unique control and attack. Hear that? Isn’t that a raddest charge sound design? The tutorials aren’t the best in Castle Master, but the first time I was thrust into raiding a castle, I couldn’t help but get a rush of giddy excitement. The army and building management is simple and engaging the castle take-over strategy eventually becomes painfully clear. Even the freemium pay-to-upgrade and build units business model is totally OK in my book, especially in comparison to Dungeon Hunter’s money-siphoning model. If you are looking for fun, top-down Hack n Slash action, Castle Master 3D is my sleeper pick.” –Appjudgement, aired in May 17th, 2012-
▨ “Strategy-RPG Castle Master 3D fights its way onto iPhone and iPad “–Pocketgamer.uk-

▨ Unify all 45 castles and win the heart of Zeus’s daughter!
Abandoned by gods because of their arrogance and greed, humans have lost all of their lands and castles. However, miraculously survived prince has formed a last resistance. To take back the land, and their home, the final push has begun.
▨ Enjoy the out of the book RPG!
Strengh, Intelligence, and Constitution… the choice is yours! From Orthodox Sword and Shield, Rapid Duel Swrod, and indomitable Two-handed Swordman, the choice is yours to make! Find all 27 types of weapon and 9 types of armor and enjoy what is means to ‘level-up’!
▨ First in Mobile, a thrilling and breathtaking mobile 300 vs 300 castle siege!
Improve your castle by management and train & recruit your soldiers!
▨ Conquer enemy’s castle and appoint Castle lords!

▨ Utilize your spy and deployment of your troops to take control of battlefields!
▨ Win the love of Zeus’s daughter and obtain the ultimate weapon, Zeus Blade!
In town, not only there are merchants who sell weapon, armors, accessories, and potion but also your lieges who increase loyalty of your citizens…. And there is a daughter of Zeus who gives you Zeus Blade, ultimate weapon in the game, as promise of her love. However, only the chosen one can win her true heart.
Information
Seller:
Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
Release:Jun 14, 2012
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal