Tap Studio coming soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DropDKeith, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DropDKeith

DropDKeith Well-Known Member

Drop D Studios LLC is happy to announce that our new rhythm game has been submitted and should be available on the app store soon!

Here is our app description:

Feeling all tapped out? Tired of tapping to someone else's choice of music?

Well, check out TAP STUDIO, the new rhythm game that uses your favorite songs from your own music library.

Now, you have the freedom to tap it your way. Wanna tap to some old skool Snoop? Done! Wanna try to tap in time with Eddie Van Halen’s riffs? Done! Wanna chillax and tap to Beethoven? Done! Want to sprain your thumbs with some Between the Buried and Me? Done! The choice is yours!

It’s taprageous! It’s taptastic! It’s tapalicious! It’s also free… try it, you know you want to!

What is TAP STUDIO? TAP STUDIO is the only game that allows you to tap along to any song you have on your iPhone or iPod touch! It is a new spin on a rhythm game along the lines of Tap Tap Revenge, Guitar Hero and Rock Band, that gives you the power to tap the way YOU want, using any song from your music library!

Unlike other rhythm games in the App store, TAP STUDIO lets you easily make taps to any song from your library. You simply listen to a selected song, and tap along to the beat. When you are done, hit the stop button and the tap is automatically saved. Then you can play it, replace it, or tap to a new song!

Think you really know your favorite songs? Try creating a tap for them and find out!

Tap YOUR tunes! Anytime, anywhere.

What have you tapped today?

Here's a gameplay video.

Check us out at www.dropdstudios.com.

2. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

3. Tap Tap Revolution was doing that even before the App Store opened.

4. Chronical

Chronical Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    St. Gallen, Switzerland
    yeah what about it? Stop complaining about Tap Tap Revolution or this here.
    oh and - @developer/publisher : it looks awesome!

5. Xandan

Xandan Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2009
    Demo looks awesome, I think you'll need to get better graphics though if you want more appeal. And will there be support for downloading other peoples creations? of which you'll need the music for obviously..

6. error

error Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    The earth core
  7. Sajak

Sajak Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Pretty cool I guess. It may be worth it, but there are some other games that let you use your own music.

8. Hey that's pretty sweet!

It reminds me of DJ Max Portable. I like the recording feature. :)

Good luck with your release!

9. DropDKeith

DropDKeith Well-Known Member

Thanks for the support guys! This game is quite a lot of fun and we hope you enjoy it.

We have many improvements in mind, from graphics to gameplay options. We welcome your feedback on the video and look forward to more once the game is released.

Regards,
    Keith

10. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
  11. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    And it's very, very good!

12. Prab

Prab Moderator