Good Adventure games for iPad?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by DisappointedGamer, Feb 1, 2014.

1. DisappointedGamer

Feb 1, 2014
    I need help finding a game that doesn't suck! I like playin games like "Forever Lost"(1and2), "Leisure Suit Larry", any game that is point and click adventure with decent graphics. I like having an inventory, walking around, being able to touch and pick things up, etc.. Please help!!!! I play on ipad and am starting to think I wasted my money. P.s I don't want to pay to play a game where I'm spending a lot of time in hidden object scenes. I like to walk around and things.

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Did you check our Broken Sword and Monkey Island? How about Machinarium, Gemini Rue, the Modern Age, In Fear I Trust? I am particularly fond of the 1112 series, personally. There are many traditional point and click adventure games in the App Store, with more coming (Broken Age, for instance).

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
  4. DisappointedGamer

Feb 1, 2014
    Good Adventure games for iPad?

I'm looking for good adventure games with a good amount of play. I enjoyed forever lost 1 and 2 , leisure suit Larry, lost echo and games like that. I like to be able to click on a lot of things to see what they are, have an inventory that doesn't include a ton of guns, and definitely hate games that are loaded with hidden object scenes. Please, if anyone has any suggestions I'd be Greatful, thanks... These are ipad games btw

5. Do you like freemium games? Dungeon Hunter 4 is pretty fun.

6. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Or for games in the genre you asked about, have you tried Fester Mudd or The Silent Age?

7. DisappointedGamer

Feb 1, 2014
    Need game advice

Ok, I love games like forever lost 1 and 2 leisure suit Larry, things of that nature... Unfortunately, I haven't been able to fine anything like them since.... I like having an inventory that's not full of guns, I like being able to walk around and discover things on my own while at the same time have things that have to be completed. Please reccomended some good ipad games for me that have more play time then videos...thanks

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    In addition to what's already mentioned:

Lost Echo
    Yesterday
    The Walking Dead
    Back to the Future

9. DisappointedGamer

Feb 1, 2014
    Trying

I'm going to try fester mudd. Not really into games with a lot of fighting for the ipad. Thanks guys, any other suggestions would be awesome

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Please stop creating more threads asking the same thing. You have 3 threads open which asks for suggestions for point and click adventure games.

11. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    The Silent age is a start

12. DisappointedGamer

Feb 1, 2014
    That's because I originally created a thread that was removed, so I in turn made another, and another. I was not aware of the fact that they were moving my threads to the same place. This site isn't made very well. And I wasn't paying close enough attention.