What color is the bezel on your iOS device?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by HarryWarden, Apr 23, 2015.

1. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Do you have a white or black bezel on your iDevice? Some people say that the white border is distracting for gaming but I wouldn't know since I've only had black thus far.

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
  3. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    my fifths iPad and always black.I'm also sure that white would distract me too much.

4. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    My iPads black and my iPhone's white. Don't think the phone being white is distracting at all. Your hands pretty much cover it up so you don't really notice.

5. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I wanted black, but white was my only choice when I got my ipad. White wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

6. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    My iPad is white and so is the iPhone. I fell the colors pop better on the white devices. And they just look awesome.

7. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    I will only go black with a iPhone. The screen and bezel kind of blend together.

8. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Black

Black here on iPad, and will always be black in future purchases. in my mind, it is easier on the eye and just looks better though that is relative.

9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    My first 2 devices were black, then my ipad 3 was white. After that i didnt want anything else white.

10. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    lol, I dont even remember because I always have a case on it. I think its white.

11. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    Black--not because of distraction, but because a) I like the simplicity of the "all screen" look and b) white reflects bright light (especially sunlight) and makes the screen itself look dimmer just when you don't want that to happen. A white bezel on a sunny day is like someone shining a flashlight in your face while trying to read a book.

Also, the white bezel changes tone depending on the environment--which means it never matches white elements on the screen. Doesn't look good to me. I wish all the colored iPods and 5Cs had black faces.

12. jobegoodi

jobegoodi Member

Apr 29, 2015
    both of my ipad and iphone are white.:)