iPad Babylonian Twins - The Quest for Peace in Ancient Iraq

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Touchgamer3g, Apr 8, 2010.

1. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    We are distributing promocodes to random followers and retweeters on our Twitter account @cosmosapps check it out.

2. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
  3. addycatch

addycatch Member

Apr 21, 2010
    New levels

Can we expect a major update in the near future with more than one new level?

Game remains an astounding instant classic.

4. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Babylonian Twins for #iPhone is on #sale till the weekend

Babylonian Twins for #iPhone is on #sale till the weekend, first chapter is #free and premium version is only $0.99 http://bit.ly/9Ib8Tb

5. addycatch

addycatch Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Can we expect a major update in the near future with more than one new level?

Game remains an astounding instant classic.

BUMP.

6. addycatch

addycatch Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Or maybe Babylonian Twins part two?

7. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    We have posted few questions to our fans that should help us shape the future of the game/sequels. It would be great if you can provide us with some feedback. You can find the questions here: http://www.facebook.com/babyloniantwins?sk=questions

Thanks

8. mallgirl1218

mallgirl1218 New Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Babylonian Twins- Holy Garden Key

hello, i have 3 of the 4 palms so far and i need the key to get the 4th one, does any one know where the Key is? i am on the first level of the holy garden.

9. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    hey cosmos, I would try a new platformer by your dev house at the level of Babilonian Twins...are you making some projects in this direction? thanks!

10. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    First year anniversary of Babylonian Twins: The iPhone and iPad versions are on sale, for just $0.99 http://bit.ly/9Ib8Tb spread the word and leave us a 5-star rating.

11. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    The first 20 new people to fan Babylonian Twins on facebook.com/babyloniantwins TODAY will get promocode for the iPhone version. (You have to write a note here so I can send the promocode)

Here are three promocodes for now:

JNTJME3KNAP9
    J6A3XLXN6ETY
    MMLJNFL4W74X

12. roninld

roninld Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Used code MMLJNFL4W74X.

Will play and review.

Thanks

13. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    This game is kinda forgotten, but IMO, I think it's still one of best platformers (even compared to some recent one) because it also have sort of puzzles in it.

14. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    Yeah. Really polished puzzle/platt former. Dunno why this one keeps slippin under the radar all the time.

15. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Is The Boundary Stone hidden in the newest level Blue Palace? I thought I scoured that level inside and out, pressing up against all of the walls, but couldn't find it. I've Googled it and can't find anything on its location. I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know just what level it's in. Thanks!

16. gonzalotq

gonzalotq New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    The ruined palace

Hi there! I need your help, I can't find the way to the 4th palm tree at the
    Ruined Palace level. I can see it is on the lower level, to the right, but I cannot reach it. Help please!!!

17. gonzalotq

gonzalotq New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    I got it!!! (with some help...)

18. Mellie

Mellie New Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Can't find the answer to this and am in the same frustrating place. Help please.

19. timclark15

timclark15 Member

Mar 18, 2010
    USA
    How to get Boundary Stone?

I think I might know where it is located but how do I get it? I've been at this for hours! :confused: Can someone give me a tip? And on a side note, where is the Twenty Squares treasure? OpenFeint has recorded me getting it but I don't remember getting it. I'd appreciate any help, thanks! :p

20. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    What level do you think it's located in? I haven't been able to determine that. If I manage to get to it, I'd be sure to let you know if you haven't in the mean time.