iPhone The War of Eustrath HD

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 4, 2010.

1. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Actually, you can scroll by putting 2 fingers on the screen in the text box and scrolling normally.

2. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Good I'll try that, thanks for the hint. Is there somewhere a list of commands?

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Mods, it may be time to clean up this thread.

4. cherdman

cherdman Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    On sale now for $4.99.

5. Savant

Savant Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    #125 Savant, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
    Yes, definitely enjoying this game a lot after getting it - it requires careful thought and strategy, true, which might scare casual gamers. But simple unit management and knowledge of terrain and unit advantages/ disadvantages should be enough.

Im currently at the mission where you fight 2 of the 4 (Millia and the Blaze Duke) and after beating it, and then reading a walkthrough on GameFAQS it seems its possible to recruit one of them in this mission! Anyone manage to recruit either one successfully? I'll repeat this mission again as I dont want to miss on this chance!

6. Aventador

Aventador Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Student
    Croatia
    To buy or not to buy ?

Any impressions of this game on newer devices? Any bugs left ? Wasn't updated for a long time ...

7. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    I really liked this game, but I quit at some point, since I had no clue what to do and got killed everytime almost instantly, so I deleted the game..
    Maybe they fixed some issues, didn't keep track of it anymore.

8. Isilel

Isilel Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    I completed and liked it on an iPod 2g back then, but IMHO, there is too little variation in missions and the tactical system kinda runs out of steam towards the end. It is quite interesting in the beginning/middle, though.
    They also made a valiant effort with the story, with picture panels and everything, but it is quite ridiculous, in entertaining or annoying way depending on your tastes.

No clue how it works on newer iOSes/hardware or in fact what the HD version is like. Sorry.

9. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    From the iPhone thread it seems as it the iPhone version works on iPhone 6 Plus but the forum user stated it has one side with a black bar but still playable.

I'm assuming the HD version has better graphics but is only made for the ipad va being universal.