Do you delete games when you finish them?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by wootbean, Dec 19, 2009.

1. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    Or do you just leave it there. I can't decide if I want to delete games or not because I don't want to lose their data, but it's pointless keeping it if I'll never play it again

2. RJ

RJ Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    California
    I keep all multiplayer games...even ones like N.O.V.A. that have both single player AND multiplayer.

I usually keep all my games. Get my moneys worth! And so i can show off multiple aspects of the ipod.

3. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Nah, as long as the games good :p...

4. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    I keep everything that I pay for, but I don't keep everything installed on my iPod. I only have 7 pages of apps/games right now.

5. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    If it's a really good game and was fun beating it, I'd keep it. I kept Asphalt 4 because I couldn't let go of my Veyron :p

6. zamansimba

zamansimba Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    i'll delete on the ipod but it stays on the library

7. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    To maintain space on my iPhone, I do delete the apps (off of the iPhone) when I am done with them.

8. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Keep MP games. Delete single player player game's you've played the shit out of. All there is to it. :p

9. SunriseMoon

SunriseMoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    I don't unless I don't like it. This is the reason I have like 17 pages of apps (normally you can only have 13, but there is a jailbreak app that lets you get more.

10. Faeryan

Faeryan Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Finland
    I'd say my keep/delete ratio is something like 60/40. Mostly I delete the games I tire of but those that I've liked enough to play through I usually keep in store.

11. BrushMyNoseOff

BrushMyNoseOff Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Coach / Photographer
    NYC
    Only delete from my library if something was an absolute waste of time.

Only delete from my iPhone if I beat a game completely. Most recent was Beneath a Steel Sky.

12. jiSh

jiSh Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    I delete things right away that were utterly crap, as the guy above mentioned.
    Otherwise, I'll only start deleting when I need the space for more apps/games/music.

That said, I just upgraded from an iPod Touch to a 32GB iPhone 3GS, so I just installed the games I hadn't beaten yet and the ones I must always keep (Eliminate, Lumines).

13. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I never delete a paid app.

14. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    There us a good page or two of games I don't play nor beat. But if it's big in size, I keep it because I don't have a USB and have to go somewhere to get wifi to redownload it. And some games like hero if Sparta and mgstouch I beat but love too much to ever drop.

15. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Seriously? Then I assume you haven't bought more than 10+ pages worth of app? Because once you do, there's no other choice but to do so :D

16. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    - I delete when i start to notice my memory slipping.

- If a game/app has a lot of memory and is collecting dust I tend to delete.

- If I beat it and played it out then now it also gets deleted.

- If there is a better game in a certain genre that i feel is superior (i.e. Minigore after latest update, All other duel stick shooters became obsolete. N.O.V.A. for Modern Combat.) I will delete others of it's type. :D

- I have got to the point where I don't keep certain unique games to show off the iTouch to people either.

No need for so many pages of games/apps that i don't use. I like seeing solid titles with good replayability and/or long life. I can hold more media. I am a lot more picky in my purchases as well. Never impulse nor hype. Very organized. ;)

17. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Nope. I've only used up 6 pages.

18. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    I filled up my 11 pages months ago! I have about 300 apps in my iTunes library but not all of the apps are installed to my ipod touch. If I finish a game/get bored of it, I don't delete it from my library, I just don't sync it to my itouch. That way you don't feel like you are throwing away money from a paid game. I have to constantly take apps off my itouch in order to make space for new apps. It is hard only being able to have 11 pages!

19. eXistenT

eXistenT Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Germany
    no way! i payed for them how to delete :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

20. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    I've never deleted a payed app (jailbreak helps with this haha, not limited page-wise).