Cinemoji - A Cinematic Emoji Showdown - Available 2/25/16

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Hippieman, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hippieman

Hippieman Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Senior Producer, Designer
    San Francisco
    Hi Everyone,

I want to share my newest game, which is due out this Thursday. Cinemoji is a multiplayer turn based game where you’ll challenge your friends to guess which movie, TV show, or videogame you’ve recreated entirely out of emojis. Tap into your movie-buff knowledge or bring back old inside jokes with friends as you join them in a cleverly creative quest while they work to guess what you’ve just emojified.

If you get stuck, you can get your friends involved by asking online for a hint. Cinemoji is designed to be stress-free, collaborative, and adorably emoji-filled.

It's 100% ad driven, no IAP, no schenegians or limits to what you can do. The ads are just an iAd at the top of the screen and the whole "Watch a video to get a hint" mechanic you've seen in other games. Nothing interrupts you forces you to do anything.

I've included several hundred movies, tv shows and videogames for you to describe to your friends and have them guess.

For instance:

[​IMG]

Die Hard

I hope you like the game, it's designed to be fun and humorous and to be enjoyed with friends.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hippieman

Nov 6, 2008
    San Francisco
    While I wait for the game to be released, I thought we could all play along here on the forums. To get things started I made this today:

Can you guess which 2016 Oscar Nominated for Best Picture Movie this is?

[​IMG]

3. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    Bridge of Spies??

4. Hippieman

Nov 6, 2008
    San Francisco
    Got it! This next one is pretty easy, so I'm also attaching a harder one. Again these are 2016 Oscar Nominated Movies for best picture.

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

5. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    First one: The Martian!! (great book!)

Second one: The Big Short