Jet Car Stunts 2 User Levels

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bronxsta, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

#1 Bronxsta, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    Don't know if people will contribute, but this game is definitely more popular than the last game I made a user level thread for

Anyway, if you made or found a cool level in JCS2 and wanted to share it, post the name here for others to give it a try

2. Bronxsta

#2 Bronxsta, Jan 4, 2014
    Guess I'll get the ball rolling. Here are the levels I've made so far

Serpentine
    Flight
    Gravitional Disrespect
    Mobius Strip V1
    Controlled Descent

Disrespect is probably my favorite so far. Descent is admittedly pretty poor, but I was messing around with the Jet. Mobius Strip is the first version of a concept I'm working on, which is trying to make intertwining loops. Flight is technically simple, but surprisingly the difficult rating is going up. And Serpentine is also a bit wonky, the Stunt car was a poor choice, and it's easy to cheat on and go different routes, but I really like the jump I made towards the end

3. josh_ando

josh_ando Member

Dec 13, 2013
    #3 josh_ando, Jan 4, 2014
    My best level that I've created would be Downhill Sprint which is pure awesome

4. luketrueaxis

luketrueaxis Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2009
    Game Development (Managing Director of True Axis)
    Melbourne, Australia
    I guess we really need to add a way to search for levels buy user or by level name.

I'm guessing we are going to be a little busy for while fixing up some more pressing issues.

5. josh_ando

josh_ando Member

Dec 13, 2013
    Yes that would be a great feature

6. Bronxsta

Yeah, it's not a critical addition at the moment, but it definitely improve the user level feature

7. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yeah, a search or level ID you can input would be very nice for sharing tracks.

I've just made a test track called "Around the World". Played around with loops and the auto leveling (which seems to make bumpy track when at low speed).

8. Werebite870

Werebite870 Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    #8 Werebite870, Jan 4, 2014
    Another nice addition would be a way to view how many times a level has been downloaded, but no rush.

I've made a bunch of levels so far, but the best is probably 007 When Drunk.