Best attribute in dungeon hunter

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by itman, Sep 21, 2009.

?

Which attribute and class is best?

1. Dexterity

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  2. Strength

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  3. Endurance

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Energy

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. Rogue

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  6. Mage

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Fighter

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I like dungeon hunter but was wondering what attribute/s are best and class. One poll is split into two sections please only vote twice.

2. hapz

hapz Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    #2 hapz, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
    hehe.

select screen

[​IMG]

first ever character - mage, not very happy with it, potion guzzler, no focused talents
    aim was max crit gear, most damage spell to kill things

next time will focus more on 2 primary spells and max crit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rogue was next, very happy with it, so fast, kills flawlessly, life leech + water fairy + max crit + high dmg weapons = happy!!

play style = stun, kill, stun, kill, stun, kill, nothing can stop me.. muhahahaha

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

then the warrior who i pretty much went max damage possible, decent damage, not nearly anywhere close to rouges in terms of scaling up with successive hits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and finally gameloft trophies

[​IMG]

does this make me sad??

GOGO COPY PASTE!!

3. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I voted for Dexterity, Strength, Endurance, Energy, Rogue, Mage and Fighter. Hope that helps :)

4. lalartu

lalartu New Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I think the game presents Rogue in the unfair advantage to other classes, but even though rogue are overpowered, I also find that playing as wizard can be quite fun and warriors are also amusing because they're so hard to kill and can use incredible equipment later on (especially in the last few stages).

I just finished the game as rogue (it was kind of boring at the end because they become unstoppable with constant stuns/criticals) so I started over as a mage now.

First, I gotta say, playing as pure sorcerer is almost impossible in the game. If you focus on ranged spells only, it'll be very difficult to survive most of the game. I tried that at first and was stumbled and constantly died at the windmill (level 4 I think). So I restarted as a sort of a battlemage and he's doing great so far.

Basically, as a battlemage, you have to focus on the dummy spell. raise it as high as you can first.
    whenever you cast it, all enemies will concentrate on it instead of you, so you can attack them without any worries.
    also, I realized that it's really hard to switch from one spell to another in the game, so as of now, I have been ignoring all other spells and trying to raise my staff skill (+10 AR per lvl, so I guess for total of +100 at lvl 10).

Im at lvl 10 and I think all other spells are quite useless right now.
    I've been basically bashing my enemies with a stick like crazy and surviving all onslaughts by recasting dummy over and over.
    I also use the fairy spell a lot, since it's AOE, it does a good deal of damage to several enemies at once (even had a damage achievement with it), so as of now, it's my only actual offensive spell.

has anybody else been having similar or different experiences with the mage?

5. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    come on. That is mean. Would you have preferred it if i made two threads?

6. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I am unable to comprehend the poll.