Any good funky tycoon/management games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Midi_Amp, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Midi_Amp

Midi_Amp Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Just another liaison
    Hi all, been a long time since I visit here. Just bought 6+... I know I know, the s is coming, but it will be next year where I lived, I can sell it anyway to upgrade (the perk of no contract). I came from Android after so many years so pardon my noobness.

I'm looking for a sim/tycoon/management preferably with pixel art. I already bought some Kairosoft games, but maybe there are other suggestions? I'm looking particularly something like "Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?" game on PC/MAC. I've been smitten over mashed games on sim/tycoon... Especially if it has RPG element in it. The original game that made me hooked to this category is Artificer back in Pocket PC era.

So thanks for any input :D

2. Nariod14

Nariod14 Member

May 6, 2015
    The only one I can contribute the fact that roller coaster tycoon just came out on iOS hope it helps

3. Midi_Amp

Midi_Amp Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Just another liaison
    Thanks Nariod, I found some digging around TA. Adventure Bar Story, Cook Serve Delicious... I hope I can find another cool games around. Haven't got time to dig the app store that much. I felt that 6+ screen size is perfect for gaming, it's such a waste to just use it to read emails and making calls.

4. Felipe MGaia

Felipe MGaia Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    You could check out SomaSim's 1849, a game about building and managing small towns from the California Gold Rush era:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/1849/id840299641
    [​IMG]

This game is clearly inspired by old-school Sierra management games, like Caesar/Zeus/Pharaoh, which I personally love. I'd say that 1849 does a good job of creating something similiar, though not nearly as deep and polished as those were. Considering this is the only game of this specific style I've ever found for mobile, though, it is definitely what you should play if you are into this type of game.

5. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    This
    Also
    Game dev story
    Roller coaster tycoon