All right, I finally got the best game ever (EnviroBear), now what?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MasterChief3624, Jan 24, 2010.

1. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I've heard there are some mysteries and myths surrounding this EnviroBear game. Is that really the case? Are there hidden things to find, easter eggs of any kind?

Unintentional rhyming aside, what is there to do in the game? :p

2. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    There's the legendary 'Golden Fish'.

3. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    #3 funkynubman, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
    Ah, yes. The Golden Fish. Not myth. I have encountered it, unlucky enough not to have taken a screenshot. I spend my days looking for the idol when not trying to get Sensei Evan in Minigore.
    Also, some easy unlocks are: 'Coon skin cap, and car antlers.

But anyway, congrats on taking away your Enviro-Bear virginity. And what do you mean 'what do you do?' You drive your car through ponds and bushes, eating grub while dodging rabid badgers and hornets before you go hibernate! It's what makes the best game ever!

4. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Greetings, aspiring Enviro-Bear enthusiast. The legends you hear are true as you play through the game you unlock several things like a 'coon skin cap and antlers for your hood. Also you may find the hallowed golden fish as I did and earn your place among the Enviro-Elite. I was not the first to encounter it, but I was the bringer of the screenshot

5. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Will090: You? The legendary Screen Bringer? You have beaten me to the task, although I am highly honored. You should hold a meeting of the ultimate Enviro-Bear 2010 league, where we will discuss how to control the world!

6. dude22

dude22 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Should I get this game it has awesome reviews but idk

7. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    I thought it was in the rules that you had to own this game to post. Was that rule mistakenly removed?

8. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Should you eat? Should you breath? The common answer is the answer to your question

9. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    So.?.?.?.... No.....?? I mean eating and breathing are a waste of tine, do we have to? That is your own desicion...

10. dude22

dude22 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Well I guess.... So I'll buy it I hope I like it... :/