Breach Arena, a 3 vs 3 multiplayer strategy game - new BETA

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SpaceRhino, Jul 8, 2016.

1. SpaceRhino

SpaceRhino Active Member

May 5, 2014
    #1 SpaceRhino, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    Hey TA community, we've released a new BETA for iOS (iPad, iPhones), come and play!

[​IMG]

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR BETA

For those of you who are new to the game, Breach Arena is a new kind of competitive strategy game which offers a mix of real-time strategy, tower defense, and card-battler gameplay. Hope you all have fun, please share your comments here on the thread :)

Also, follow us on FB for weekly updates: www.facebook.com/BreachArena

Here are the features:

• 3v3 TEAM MATCHES
    o Engage in fast paced matches against an opposing team, where each player defends a lane from wave after wave of challenging Void creatures. Which team will better defend their lane against the onslaught?
    o You have at your command a powerful mix of units and abilities, which you can use to defend your own lane or attack an opposing player’s lane. It’s up to the player to help your team’s defenses or disrupt the opponent’s strategy, the choice is yours!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• HEROES: PLAYER CONTROLLED UNITS
    o This powerful unit’s movement and attack is always under your control, making them one of your most valuable assets. They come equipped with auto-attacks, passive abilities and player-activated skills, all which are upgraded as the match progresses..
    o Each Hero’s unique set of skills plays a critical role in creating the perfect strategy.

[​IMG]

• Guardians
    o These units serve as a defensive wall, automatically attacking and engaging enemy units within your own lane.
    o You can select 3 Guardians to take into the match, each with different roles and strengths.

[​IMG]

• Battle Deck
    o Build a 7 card Battle Deck to take into the match.
    o Each Battle Card offers unique spells, ability boosts, detrimental effects and powerful summons that can turn the tide of war.
    o Upgrade your Battle Cards through an engaging collection and leveling system, using Booster Packs and rewards as a means to acquire new and powerful combinations.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• SOCIAL FEATURES
    o Challenge your friends in competitive matches on 1v1 or 3v3 game modes.
    o Invite your friends to your party and queue up together to battle other teams.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Free Daily Boosterpacks, Leaderboards and LOADS more!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. SnowballTheLamp

SnowballTheLamp Well-Known Member

May 14, 2016
    This looks like my type of game. Looking forward to it!

3. Macumbo

Macumbo New Member

Feb 8, 2016
    Looks great can't wait for download to finish to try it out. Will try to post feedback later.

4. SpaceRhino

SpaceRhino Active Member

May 5, 2014
    Thanks for the support guys. Remember to please come back to us with observations, suggestions, etc... Cheers and have fun!

5. SpaceRhino

SpaceRhino Active Member

May 5, 2014
    Brand New Build Released

Hey guys, a new Beta has been released and MUCH has changed. Register and give it a try, let us know what you think.

-Mr. Rhino

6. ninjawarrior

ninjawarrior Member

Jun 24, 2016
    Omg that looks amazing! Seriously I how do I sign up?

7. SpaceRhino

SpaceRhino Active Member

May 5, 2014
    Hey ninja!

You can go ahead and sign up HERE

You can also do it via the sign in button in our FaceBook Page

Have fun, invite your friends, and stay tuned; we are planning several play sessions so players can sync in at the same time adn enjoy full 3v3 matches.

8. nickthumb

nickthumb Active Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Test Flight

I tried signing up for the test flight on your website but the form didn't let me submit. I tried a few times already using two different browsers :(.

9. SpaceRhino

SpaceRhino Active Member

May 5, 2014
    #9 SpaceRhino, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    Hey Nick, sorry about that. Try this link instead: BETA

After you register, make sure you confirm email. Let me know if you continue having difficulties, and if so, we'll figure it out :D

10. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    I just signed up too :) worked for me. Well did the confirm email