Emperor's Dice: Clash of Fate (by Triniti Stars)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TrinitiStars, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrinitiStars

TrinitiStars Well-Known Member

#1 TrinitiStars, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2015

In Emperor’s Dice, choose a sovereign to lead you into combat as you wage war around the game board. Play alone or PvP, but never on a whim; these kingdoms take advantage of your mistakes. Roll the dice to see where you land, and then prepare for battle. Enemies wait at each stop, but if you can beat a foe, you take control by occupying the lands, upgrading the castle, and collecting taxes. Special tiles will give you huge advantages over your enemies. Trigger the volcano to erupt, raining disaster on your foes. Recruit scattered troops to your army and upgrade your generals. In the heat of battle, use these wisely if you want to win. Of course, as opponents are vanquished, your army will grow, but you must never let your guard down. Others desire to take your lands and will not hesitate to attack.

[​IMG]

It’s hard to find a game quite as addicting as this. Emperor's Dice combines the board game action of Monopoly/Blue Marble with the strategy of Three Kingdoms. Instead of upgrading houses, you upgrade your forces. Opposing players fight your heroes instead of buying your property, and when you pass go on this game, be prepared for another fight. The quick tutorial will have you playing like a pro in no time, and that’s a good thing. No kingdom will go down without a fight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coming soon in early January.
    If you want a promo code, send me your an email address!

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Looks nice!

Is there any option for local play?

I'd love to throw this up on our Apple TV and duke it out with my family...

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Looks amazing. Can't believe all of the games your coming out with. Your going to be one of the biggest developers for me.
    I sent you a message