TouchArcade App Launched!!!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by crex, May 9, 2012.

1. Tastyfish

Tastyfish Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    I use the app 99% of the time and would appreciate having post count in the forum to quickly discover shill posts.

2. Terpentine Cat

Terpentine Cat Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Salzburg, Austria
    Am I the only one having problems registering from within the app? Before the universal update came out, it worked just fine. Now, I downloaded the app on my iPad and it gives me an api error. Changed my password, but still no success logging in from within the app. My Name and password obviously work fine when logging in from within the browser.

Any suggestions?

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Member

Nov 17, 2010
    #23 Ace Pumpkin, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
    I am also having trouble from the iPhone 5. If I enter my username or password incorrectly, I get the proper "Please check your username or password" error message. But I get this if I enter things correctly: "(title) Unable to log in (text) There was an error logging in to your account. (new paragraph) invalid_api_signature, Invalid API Signature"

4. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Hi,

There's an issue with forum usernames that have a space in them that's causing that error. We're working on a fix for it now.

Thanks,

Jared

5. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 19, 2008

This should be fixed in the latest version.

arn

6. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Hey Arn, if possible, please fix the pricing for Euro currency countries. Your app still shows €0.79 in Spain, when it should show €0.89. Apple changed the pricing recently.