iPhone Palm Heroes 2

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Luckyducky128

Luckyducky128 Member

Jan 9, 2012

Sorry, iPad noob here. I did have it on rotation lock so the keyboard prob is fixed

But I can successfully purchase a map pack (which i just did), just not the mega pack now. Still has the "sorry, download fail" message

My network isn't the prob. I've re-installed the app again and still has the same messsage

Pls help

2. iosoftware

iosoftware Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    ipad deluxe version?

3. Luckyducky128

Luckyducky128 Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Yep

4. Luckyducky128

Luckyducky128 Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Finally worked, did you fix it as I did nothing on my end?

Thanks

5. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    nope, I did nothing because I found nothing wrong with it.

I guess it fixed itself.

6. Dadotwins

Dadotwins New Member

Apr 2, 2012
    On the verge of death

Can anybody tell me where the purple keymaster's tent is in the map "on the verge of death?

7. Trevor

Trevor Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    So what's the difference between the iPad Palm Heroes 2 and Palm Heroes Deluxe versions?

8. snowden

snowden New Member

May 9, 2012
    second that, Dadotwins. where oh where is the purple keymaster's tent in "on the verge of death"?

also: did anybody else get to the end of "land bridge" and find the last enemy hero in the middle of the lake SSW on the map? how do you get him?

9. Bmd0123

Bmd0123 New Member

May 28, 2012
    Has anyone found the tent yet?

I've been playing Palm Heroes/Kingdoms like crazy and am on the map 'On the Verge of Death' but cannot find the purple keymasters tent. Has anyone been able to find it?

10. Quantus

Quantus Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Price just dropped to .99. Hope the map pack goes on sale too.

11. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    @Trevor:
    the difference used to be in the maps bundled, and the interface, but now we've upgraded the free version interface to match the deluxe version. That one is still free.

So now the difference is in the number of maps, and the price of in-app map packs. Technically, the rest inside the game is identical. Well, the icon is different.

12. Uberskooper

Uberskooper Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Are there any plans to make an improved Heroes of Might and Magic port? Palm Heroes has been great, but it would be nice to see the artwork that's up to the standards of HoMM2 or 3.

13. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    You mean it's not up to HOMM2 gfx standards? With terrain sprites 2 times bigger and more detailed?

14. stuarcl

stuarcl New Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Fatal Ocean

I can't quit playing this game. It's so addictive. That being said, there are maps that I get "victory" on, but still want to find all the stuff. Fatal Ocean is driving me batty. I beat the level, but see an island I can't reach and have a couple of Obelisk I'm missing. Anyone know if there is a hidden teleport somewhere?

15. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    We're still here. Working hard on a huge improvement.

16. Bmd0123

Bmd0123 New Member

May 28, 2012
    Need help!

I LOVE this game! I too am stuck though on the map 'on the verge of death'. I can NOT find that purple keymaster's tent. I have the full version. Can anyone please help? I can take screenshots.

17. tuhuge

tuhuge New Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Verge of death

Jim-ph,

Thanks for the great games! In PH1, on the map, verge of death, is there really a purple key master tent or all we all crazy? Noticed the map had some deadspits allowing you and random enemies to walk over long water.

Thanks!

18. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    You should walk over water to get it. South of the green island, if I'm not mistaken

19. natsvlika

natsvlika New Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Help !

HELP ! Where the purple keymaster's tent is in the map "on the verge of death? I'cant find it :((((

20. smugpugd

smugpugd Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Deluxe version

So I regret buying the deluxe version without checking here first, because it is exactly the same as the free version with a few more maps included.
    I'm a little upset with the pricing:
    Free version with all maps: $0.00 initial cost + $11.99 IAP = $11.99
    Deluxe with all maps: $4.99 initial cost + $9.99 IAP = $14.98
    It's like you are punishing people who are willing to give you cash up front with some sort of scam. I feel duped. I really like supporting quality ports and you have a good game here (once you fix the crashes). If you would charge everyone the same price for it, that would also help.