Universal Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Frodos

Frodos Active Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Awesome game!

2. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    #3622 Fastbridge, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    That's it. I'm done with the charbtek. I keep reading how people really feel its op'ing so I wanted to give it a shot. For what my gameplay is I really feel the ufia is my best option. With that weapon and the right attachments I have all basis covered. Long range I'm a killer with it believe it or not. I can scope almost across a map and without any recoil basically pick people off. Midrange depending how far ill quick scope and get kill or just hip fire. And short range it's good as well. I've been keeping track of my kills and almost 70% I have the scope out. Now don't get me wrong with the charbtek I can own the short to midrange game but I lose the long range part. I can still get the kills but I find to many people are getting away where with the ufia they would have been done. If your gameplay style is just run and kill then I think the chabtek is for you. For me, It realky depends On the situation on what type of style I use but I love to run and gun. The one time ill always camp out is when i have 6 kills or 9 kills. I know my bext kill is inportant because it will unlock my powerful perks. So if you see me just tucked in a corner you know why. Lol. Does anybody use the grenade launcher? I think I'm gonna give that a shot. I think In situations where you know there's a group of enemies pretty far from you and your in cover, launching a couple of these can get easy kills and your basically not going to get killed. (Perfect example is where your at the end of the bridge and there's a cluster in the middle of it)

3. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    You. Use. My. Freaking. Tactics. Damn right that is the best way to play. Adaptation. It actually depends on the map. For ex, legion is more short ranged and long, i use my attack SOCARS with ops65. For landfall, a short to mid, i use stealth ufia or CHEW BULLETZ charbtek. Dog days I use KR 200 and jolt. For alert, welp.

4. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I use my ufia with jolt on all maps but alert and congress. Socars handles those maps better. With jolt.

5. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Can't log in:(

6. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    Really? Wow. That is one heck of a class. I prefer to keep changing, keep my enemies confused

7. bacobit

bacobit Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2012
    I know! I bought this game 3 days ago and was really excited for the multiplayer. I boot up the game, go to log in- and it won't let me. It's been doing this for three days straight. I'm seriously about to delete it out of frustration.

8. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I'm logging in fine. Must be something on your end.

9. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Me too. No problems with connection either

10. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    Could be like the poor guy in NZ

11. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Why should I change if I like my class and do well with it? Charbtek makes me do worse cause of no suppressor. And I prefer to keep Jolt without a suppressor and primary with a suppressor.

12. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    No, like change play style. Go with stealth, offensive, stealth, so on. Change the load out to like my socars, or my ufia, my KR 200, my rarely used charbtek, and so on.

13. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Oh I see. Well my playstyle is still different from yours :p You rarely see me before I see you :p

14. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I never use the Charbetek. Isn't in any of my loadouts, hate it with a passion. To immobile and clumsy.

I recant on my desire to nerf it; decreasing damage would make the gun complete useless. I just use a stealth class with tear gas and it's just unbelievable. The guys using the Charbetek are so incredibly stupid and reliant on their gun and radar that it's childs play to pick them off. I'm getting KDs of 5+ using my stealth loadout.

15. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    The charbtek works well for me. Radar is so neccessary for me if i have paragon senses. But yeah, charbtek<ufia. My stealth class has a stun grenade on it. (And a mine too piss off people)

Or i just use too many ranges of guns to like them all.

I vote to increase damage on vect-9

16. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    #3636 k1lljoy_89, Jan 8, 2013
    I only use it cuz it dismembers people's body parts in the most amusing of ways.

Only have 100 kills with it. I really don't use it.

I can't stand stealth. Screw k/d, I don't have the patience. I want people to come after my dot, I get more kills, with the the price of a couple of deaths.

I'm setting up a stealth class now though. I'll give it another try

17. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    http://2133ifps.blogspot.com/2013/01/play-style-1-stealthy.html?m=1

Use the ufia or the socars a1.

18. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    I don't have any perks cuz I prestiged again.

But i just played a match with the scoars w/ suppressor... I take it back. The game isn't like most in its pace. It didnt make and difference for me impatient mind. And with this particular gun, very little damage decrease.

I still hate the UFIA silenced. (Only other one I ever tried)

1.90 k/d now btw. Almost there.

19. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    #3639 2133, Jan 8, 2013
    Dude... Welcome to our people. Seriously, try playing a bit more tactically and run for cover. Try the paragon senses, worth your cash trust me ;)

And of course jolt + silencer. It's like ufia and charbtek combined. Stealth, speed, damage, range, not bad accuracy, high rate of fire, that thing will rape.

20. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Paragon senses is excellent.