Announcing Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BeRadical, Mar 9, 2011.

1. BeRadical

BeRadical Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Game Developer
    San Francisco
    #1 BeRadical, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
    Hey everyone!

My new game Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack! has just been announced. It'll be coming to your mobile devices September 15th! Instead of playing as the rough-n-tough Sam you'll get the chance to turn the tides and blow him up as you scream AAAAAHHHHHH while playing as the headless kamikaze. It's an explosive auto-runner, and you'll blow up - A LOT!

It's a part of the friggin amazing Serious Sam indie series which also includes 2 other games made by Mommy's Best Games (XBLIG - Weapon Of Choice, Shoot 1 Up) and Vlambeer (PC - IGF finalists, Super Crate Box).

Gameplay Trailer (wear your epilepsy goggles)

Attached Files:

2. DudeManGuy

DudeManGuy New Member

Mar 10, 2011
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I can't wait for Serious Sam: BFE to come out. Hopefully this Kamikaze attack game will help tide me over until then

What's the release date?

3. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    To the dev: If your game hasn't been released, this doesn't belong here!

4. BeRadical

Oct 29, 2010
    Game Developer
    San Francisco
    Thanks for moving it!

The game should be out in the next month or two.

5. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Whoops! Got this confused with the flash game Stickman Sam so I got all excited but oh well.

6. Jenohart

Jenohart Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Australia
    I will be sorely disappointed if the final game does not consist of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seriously though, an interesting choice for a Serious Sam tribute game. I'll definitely be looking forward to this.

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Is this still coming out?

8. BeRadical

Oct 29, 2010
    Game Developer
    San Francisco
    Yes, it's still coming out. We were waiting a couple months for Apple to approve the developer account, but it just went through so we'll submit any day now.

9. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

I had hoped that the Team had jumped on the iOS Train and would deliver a great 3D Game but i might had wrong thought about the Potential. Looking still forward to see if the Quality is a CroTeam High-Five worth :)

10. Klemen

Klemen Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Those suicide bombers without heads were the funniest thing in Serious Sam ever! Haha I remember when I used a cheat code, where you could fly up and then you saw 100ths of those under your feet screaming and exploding haha, good ol' times.

11. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Awesome news! Thanks for the quick reply!

12. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack by @BeRad_Ent is hitting iOS and Android devices on September 15th! KABOOM!

13. BeRadical

Oct 29, 2010
    Game Developer
    San Francisco