Universal Real Racing 3 by Electronic Arts

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by matthew-13, Feb 13, 2013.

1. xkiller006x

xkiller006x Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    From left to Right:
    Speed (Top Speed)
    Acceleration(0-60mph)
    Braking (60mph-0)
    Cornering (Lateral Acceleration - The cornering performance of an automobile is evaluated on a skid pad, where the maximum speed that a car can maintain around a circular path on a dry, flat surface is measured. Then the centripetal acceleration, also called the lateral acceleration, is calculated as a multiple of the free-fall acceleration g.)

The numbers used for performance in the game are accurate unless otherwise stated by an "* Unofficial Data".

2. FilipAGuy

FilipAGuy Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2012
    You are right, first is Top Speed, second one is Acceleration it means how fast car can get to 60 mph/100kmh, third one is Braking Distance it means how long distance you need to stop your car from speed 60mph/100kmh to 0 mph/kmh. Last one is Grip (lateral Gs). A lateral G is the force the car push in a given direction, usually determined by the tires.

About all those assists. If you want get better times you should learn drive without them. Brake assistance brake instead of you, but without it you can brake later and get better position. You have to know how good brake you car. Same with autoacceleration. Without it you can just pass some parts of track without braking. Curves for example. Just release gas pedal.
    Sorry for my english. I cant even read it after myslef, but I hope you can understand.

3. FilipAGuy

Aug 24, 2012
    Thanks xkiller006x :) It took me so long to write it that you did it earlier :D

4. #1804 Connector, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
    And thank you two for helping us newbies out! Nice to have 2 good explanations. Thanks guys! :D

Edit: I am starting to capture some of these questions to a text file, so we can just repost it as a FAQ, or something, maybe someone could put it up later somewhere on a server.

New ipad picture attached, hated the ugly default green color, so now it is blue, even though it was 2 gold coins, it was worth it.

Attached Files:

5. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
  6. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Looked pretty good! I would say skilled.

7. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Default green color? Of a Ford Focus? The funny part is that I got blue as default. Maybe it's a different default colour for each player? I have a yellow Viper, a blue mcLaren MP and a red Audi TT, amongst others. Is this the same for everyone?

8. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Default Focus for me was white

9. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    My Focus was blue

10. xiSx

xiSx Well-Known Member

Here's the very expensive, fully upgraded Koenigsegg Agera R, in case anyone is wondering how it drives.

11. It was weird too, when I went to respray first time I went in there, they had a black color I thought. Then decided nah, it is not worth two gold coins, but hated the green color, so went back in, no black, blue was best.

Maybe it's totally random?

Dang, too bad we can't trade or sell cars to our gc friends, that would be cool.

12. Evidence accepted.

You are now an official member of the Real Racing Loserz Club. Here is your gold key.

Signed,
    Connector
    President of the Real Racing 3 Loserz Club

13. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Wow that thing is a weapon. It's cool watching the vid and checking out some of buildings and scenery. Usually too focused on the next turn to look around

14. FilipAGuy

Aug 24, 2012
    Great video mate !!! It was fun watching it. Thanks mate.

15. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    That was a great video!!

16. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    350Z or 370Z? I have funds for either. Is the 370 worth the difference? Is the 350 competitive in the events in its class?

17. While technically, maybe it should be the top half are winnerz and the bottom are loserz, in reality, it is only the top dog that gets the fame.

And since I am running the club, I have decided that everyone is allowed into the RR3 Loserz club, as long as you are not consistantly the top dog (#1 player) in TSM matches. Racing against weird dumb ai robots does not count! So if you are the winner out of all your gc friends, you are a winnerz.

The rest of us, we shall call loserz. And we shall mock the winnerz as the ones who are nerds and have no life other than RR3.... Hehe, no bad idea, that might start too many flame wars.

We loserz will show class, and just admit we suck. I want a friendly RR3 thread afterall.

Signed,
    Connector
    President of the Real Racing 3 Loserz Club and Dead Trigger Defense Squad

18. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    You can add me mate. I wont be applying any pressure to the quickies anytime soon

19. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Any new or changes happen? Finally got sick of that gladiator game now back to racing :)

20. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    I wanna get all my data onto my iPad 4 lol. I don't wanna have to start over again.