Any Game like Inklink/Isketch? (Pictionary)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mpf189, Dec 11, 2010.

1. mpf189

mpf189 Active Member

Dec 11, 2010
    I used to always play this shockwave game called inklink, you'd get a word and had to draw the picture while others had to guess what it was. I know there is a game called Depict for the iphone/ipod but instead of guessing the word, users have like 4 choices to pick from which I don't really like.

Anyone know of a game out there like this?

2. mitrezom

mitrezom Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Give Depict a shot. Playing on the go with multiple choice makes the gameplay into something completely new and fun.

It's much more fun when playing against strangers. More competitive, no typing, and better drawings. It's really a win win :)

3. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    There is one it's charadium I think it's spelled like that not sure and gamevil has one coming out soon called chalk n talk

4. mitrezom

mitrezom Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    yep there's definitely those two options... there's also We Doodle which was made by the Charadium crew (ngmoco) and is basically the same game with a bunch of inappropriate in-app purchasing and advertising, but hey, it's free.

Here's the deal though: all those games HAVE YOU TYPE TO PLAY!! Do you really want to try to figure out that the other guy's scribbles are really supposed to mean "waterfall" by typing in 100 different things? Yeah, it's a blast....

If you want a fun-to-play pictionary-ish game download Depict. It's core gameplay is just a ton better, simple as that.

Don't believe me? Take a look at the reviews for all the other games vs ours. They average 2 stars which sometimes spikes to 3; whereas we're at a solid 4 stars with spikes to 5!