touchgrind help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Aspargusman, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    how in the world can you get 500,000 or more points in tournament?? any tips or walkthroughs??

2. Andgut

Andgut Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    canada
    You get a multiplier right off the start and if you dont fall you can have 500000 points in under a minute easy

3. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Get a ton of multipliers, do tricks fast, and when you have an 8x multiplier, carefully slide on rails, the easiest way to get big points. Plus, better boards mean bigger and more point-raking jumps.

4. CocoKeeling

CocoKeeling Member

Jan 5, 2010
    BH
    reminds me of tony hawhk game :rolleyes:

5. YouAllEverybody

YouAllEverybody Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    You get a multiplier for every trick you do that gets over 10,000x points. you can get up 8x multiplier and then points come pouring in. provided you don't mess up

6. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    thnx! managed to breeze through until the ninja board- HOW DO I GET 3MLN POINTS!? ps- what are each boards abilities?

7. eXistenT

eXistenT Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Germany
    play whit king board and go to steel bar ,when you start go to the right.Try do some darkslide on it.need alot of practise to manage good darkslide

8. Vingdoloras

Vingdoloras Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    I got ued to playing with both thumbs instead of using the old school fingers you use for real fingerboards :D According to a comment by IllusionLabs on one of their videos, they don't consider using other parts of the body than the "normal" fingers.

I sometimes still play "normal" for fun (it just feels more realistic xD), but when I go for high scores I use both thumbs...

Haven't tried to get Ninja yet... Ok I tried once but that was months ago when ninja was introduced... i failed xD I'll try again now :p